SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I believe that tonight will feature Jim Beam Black bourbon. A very nice whiskey for the pricepoint.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I'm having Dewritas tonight.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Water and the next glass too. Need to get the shitty taste of 2020 out of my mouth before the New Year begins.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ellington Reserve

Fan of Sig, Colt, S&W, Beretta, Browning, etc, etc.

Posts: 168 | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
My last two bottles of Hoffbrau Oktoberfest.

Posts: 32505 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^good stuff

Posts: 3720 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A finger or two of Larceny. Nothing fancy.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
^^^good stuff

Yep. Hoffbrau has been the best of the German Oktoberfests for the last two or three years, dethroning Ayinger, which was my prior favorite.

Unfortunately, even with Oktoberfest being cancelled and the resulting surplus of beer from the big seven brewers, availability wasn't noticeably better this year, so I was only able to snag two cases of Hoffbrau before it sold out locally.

I still have a full case of Paulaner left in the stash, though. (That and Spaten were the only two Germans that were available in large quantities around here this year.)

And there's always next year.

Posts: 32505 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
As far as "bubbly" goes, folks here are not fans of Champagne. This is being consumed instead.

Risata Moscato d'Asti

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Home made Mojitos:

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
This evening, I am enjoying Eagle Rare.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Had a glass of rosé with the wife tonight; nothing more. My days of drinking a fifth of bourbon in 2 or 3 nights is over due to the toll it's been taking on my health... both physical and mental. Yes, I know I should drink less of it, but the problem is once I start on a flask, I tend to drink "just a little more" until it's all gone! Two flasks (375ml) equals 1 fifth, so it goes quickly once I start getting intoxicated!

May pick up a case of my favorite brew (Yeungling Traditional Lager) this weekend since I love beer, but the days of getting blind-running drunk are over! Two or three beers and I'm too stuffed to actually get drunk off of the stuff... Wink

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2020 bottled Shieldaig 12yr "Speyside" single-malt. Relatively cheap (just over $50 after taxes), and disappointingly this time around it tastes like it. Last time I tried this brand about 2 yrs ago that bottle was quite excellent. Great balance. No overindulgence with any one trait. This bottle? Lotsa of lingering OAKness to this, very little sweetness or fruitiness. It's okay for the money, but not special like the one from two years ago. 2020 lets me down again.

-MG

Posts: 1984 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not tonight yet, but given all that has happened in the past 25 hours...Bombay Sapphire Gin, Seagram's Tonic Water and a big splash of lime juice x2.

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a Bud or two after a six mile dog hike/walk.
Putting the last 24 on hold.

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon will spotlight tonight!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a bit of Gran Mariner on ice after a wonderful steak meal. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
RedBreast Cask Strength neat Big Grin

Need to replenish my supply.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
An Old Fashion with Makers Mark.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post