November 21, 2020, 06:31 PM
GrumpyBiker
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Shiners Holiday Cheer is out!

Good stuff? Looks tasty!

Had it two years ago for the first time & absolutely loved it.
Waited too late to order a decent amount last year but this year (go figure) I found and bought 3 cases of it.
But since I’ve still not regained my sense of smell or taste after getting sick from this damn COVID 7 months, it appears to be a waste. Frown
It hasn’t stopped me from buying & trying.
It may eventually come back & when it does I don’t want to be holding cases of Natty Light !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

November 21, 2020, 06:35 PM
6guns
Lagunitas IPA

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
November 21, 2020, 06:47 PM
chellim1
quote:
It may eventually come back & when it does I don’t want to be holding cases of Natty Light !

Big Grin
Best wishes on a full recovery!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
November 21, 2020, 07:20 PM
Appliance Brad
Bells Double Two Hearted.

Last year's release was super hard to find. I was able to rustle up about 8 bottles and my favorite watering hole had a keg that they sold by the snifter. This year it's been easy to obtain and while not as rare, still just as tasty.

My wife is enjoying a CBS from Founder's. She loves stouts in all their incarnations and the bourbon barrel styles are her favorites.

November 21, 2020, 07:27 PM
tk13
Finishing a bottle of Limestone Branch Experimental. Different from your average bourbon. I taste more of a light, grassy flavor rather than the typical oak.

November 24, 2020, 03:40 PM
GT-40DOC
Tonight will be Jim Beam Devil's Cut Bourbon.

Bold, but not obnoxious!!
November 24, 2020, 03:47 PM
rat2306
Breckinridge Brewery's Christmas Ale; performing quality control checks on it. May need more tomorrow, this six pack needs repeated sampling. Smile
November 24, 2020, 05:51 PM
BigSwede
24 oz. can of Colt 45

November 26, 2020, 11:03 AM
Windwolf
190 proof grain and cranberry juice! Got to get those antioxidants!!
November 27, 2020, 06:28 PM
MRBTX

November 27, 2020, 06:31 PM
Deqlyn
Whiteclaw. Black cherry. All day. Sorry, lol.

Considering switching to a rittenhouse old fashion once the leftovers come out.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke
November 27, 2020, 07:34 PM
h2oys
Tried this on the recommendation of Total Wine and it’s great.

November 27, 2020, 07:40 PM
TMats
El Tesoro blanco ( goes good with Thanksgiving leftovers), but I do love Russell’s Reserve, MRBTX

December 10, 2020, 09:58 PM
bald1
On a whim my youngest son brought over a bottle of Power's Irish Gold Label whiskey as he knows I've been experimenting with Jameson's alternatives. Keep in mind that Redbreast remains at the top of my favs list. Big Grin

Anyhow, its okay but I feel Tellamore Dew trumps it easily in this category of Irish whiskeys.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
December 11, 2020, 06:36 AM
GrumpyBiker
Edgy Elf from Millersburg Brewery, Ohio

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

December 11, 2020, 03:55 PM
GT-40DOC
This P.M. happy hour will call for Wild Turkey 101 bourbon. It has really been an "up and down" week. Happy weekend everyone.
December 11, 2020, 04:27 PM
Leeann

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more
December 11, 2020, 04:29 PM
rat2306
A glass of Manishewitz.
December 11, 2020, 07:26 PM
SSgt USMC/Vet
Stella Artois Midnight Lager (Limited Edition)
December 11, 2020, 07:31 PM
motoboy
Finished off a Oskar blues Death By Coconut. Working a Lefthand Bittersweet Nitro.