SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Shiners Holiday Cheer is out!

Good stuff? Looks tasty!

Had it two years ago for the first time & absolutely loved it.
Waited too late to order a decent amount last year but this year (go figure) I found and bought 3 cases of it.
But since I’ve still not regained my sense of smell or taste after getting sick from this damn COVID 7 months, it appears to be a waste. Frown
It hasn’t stopped me from buying & trying.
It may eventually come back & when it does I don’t want to be holding cases of Natty Light !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Lagunitas IPA

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It may eventually come back & when it does I don’t want to be holding cases of Natty Light !

Big Grin
Best wishes on a full recovery!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Bells Double Two Hearted.

Last year's release was super hard to find. I was able to rustle up about 8 bottles and my favorite watering hole had a keg that they sold by the snifter. This year it's been easy to obtain and while not as rare, still just as tasty.

My wife is enjoying a CBS from Founder's. She loves stouts in all their incarnations and the bourbon barrel styles are her favorites.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Finishing a bottle of Limestone Branch Experimental. Different from your average bourbon. I taste more of a light, grassy flavor rather than the typical oak.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be Jim Beam Devil's Cut Bourbon.

Bold, but not obnoxious!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breckinridge Brewery's Christmas Ale; performing quality control checks on it. May need more tomorrow, this six pack needs repeated sampling. Smile

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
24 oz. can of Colt 45

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
190 proof grain and cranberry juice! Got to get those antioxidants!!

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Whiteclaw. Black cherry. All day. Sorry, lol.

Considering switching to a rittenhouse old fashion once the leftovers come out.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Tried this on the recommendation of Total Wine and it’s great.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
El Tesoro blanco ( goes good with Thanksgiving leftovers), but I do love Russell’s Reserve, MRBTX

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
On a whim my youngest son brought over a bottle of Power's Irish Gold Label whiskey as he knows I've been experimenting with Jameson's alternatives. Keep in mind that Redbreast remains at the top of my favs list. Big Grin

Anyhow, its okay but I feel Tellamore Dew trumps it easily in this category of Irish whiskeys.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Edgy Elf from Millersburg Brewery, Ohio

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This P.M. happy hour will call for Wild Turkey 101 bourbon. It has really been an "up and down" week. Happy weekend everyone.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A glass of Manishewitz.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Stella Artois Midnight Lager (Limited Edition)

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finished off a Oskar blues Death By Coconut. Working a Lefthand Bittersweet Nitro.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post