SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
It's not "tonight," exactly, but today is Bloody Mary Day today at Casa de vthoky. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Campbell’s Tomato Juice brightened up with a goodly quantity of Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. So good!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
^^Sam Adams Octoberfest again. I may get tired of the Oktoberfest brews about Columbus Day. Maybe. Smile

Columbus Day? Hell, I don't usually tire of, or run out of, Octoberfest beers until like Memorial Day. Big Grin

Have to get ready for the Winter/Christmas brews about mid-October. Smile I will admit to buying Oktoberfests for Thanksgiving if still on the shelf.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday eve "tottie" will feature Knob Creek small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight, the Wild Turkey is in flight.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Balvene Double Wood.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Vodka with a splash of canned grape fruit juice. Wife says I need to finish the grape fruit before it expires....

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ardbeg "Wee Beastie"

Posts: 974 | Location: Confluence of Mississippi & Ohio Rivers | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Bulleit bourbon, and I’m gonna get a third one because the witch is dead!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A tall Stella Artois, accompanied by a big homemade cheeseburger to toast National Cheeseburger Day. Smile

Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Bookers 02/20 BOSTON Batch. Really like it.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Some Eagle Rare to celebrate the great news tonight. Cheers everyone!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Some Eagle Rare to celebrate the great news tonight. Cheers everyone!

Nice. I'll think I'll break out the 10 year Pappy Van Winkle. Cheers.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Redbreast Cask Strength in Waterford Lismore crystal brandy snifter.

This combination is saved for special occasions.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ardbeg OA. Smoky, and sweet. Perfection. Damn good occasion!

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest once more, but this time with bratwursts! Oktoberfest (such as it is with the public events closed) was to begin today.

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Spaten Oktoberfest once more, but this time with bratwursts! Oktoberfest (such as it is with the public events closed) was to begin today.

That's on my menu for tonight as well... Picked up some bratwursts, spaetzle, and sauerkraut from Aldi, and have plenty of Oktoberfest beer to go with them.

Prost!

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hit Wegman's for mine, but my fingers snapped when you said Aldi; there's one two miles from me but I breezed right on by it.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At lunch, Spaten Oktoberfest on tap at my local watering hole. Tonight, I dunno...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post