SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest Marzen. Wegman's had a pretty good selection today. Saving the Spaten, and Great Lakes Brewing Co. Oktoberfests for later.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
State Of Brewing, Key Lime Sour.
I purchased this at my local Aldi

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sipping on some Barenjager tonight.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Mint Julep

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Oh, almost forgot, will have a Mint Julep as well. I have a bottle of the Makers Mark Mint Julep, just add ice

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
An 8 YO Cab

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In honor of Authentic, winner of the 2020 Kentucky Derby, I uncorked a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel Select bourbon.

Selected by Master Distiller Brent Elliot.
10 Years old.
Mashbill OESV.
124.4 Proof.

Posts: 331 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
Meomi sparkling wine for after dinner tonight. Be well!

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey Rare Breed this evening. Courtesy of my son.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Angel's Envy, Port cask finished bourbon.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
David Nicholson reserve 100 proof bourbon

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonite will feature Elijah Craig small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Last night was Dad's Hat Straight Rye Whiskey. DHSRW had a sharp bite up front that never relented. DHSRW is definitely on the do-not-buy-again list. So to wash the bad flavor and experience off of the pallette I bought Bulliet Rye and Old Overholt BiB. That was a 1-2-3 knockout combo. Oof.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest, with hot dogs, potato salad, and cole slaw. Next Friday; we break out the bratwursts and sauerkraut! (and apple strudel if it's in the bakery)

posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest here, too.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Sam Adams Octoberfest again. I may get tired of the Oktoberfest brews about Columbus Day. Maybe. Smile

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
Sam Adams Octoberfest here, too.

And here as well.

Interestingly they had an unusual rebate going in our state as well. $5 to your Paypal account if you bought 2 six packs or a 12 pack. Got notified of the $5 deposited in just 2 days. Beats the old mail in crap but I'd still sooner such be given at the checkout register.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
^^Sam Adams Octoberfest again. I may get tired of the Oktoberfest brews about Columbus Day. Maybe. Smile

Columbus Day? Hell, I don't usually tire of, or run out of, Octoberfest beers until like Memorial Day. Big Grin

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post