SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Pikesville Rye

And

Dettling Cask Strength Farm to Bottle Bourbon.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Just a few beers, long week.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just 3 rum and cokes... nothing fancy. Like sourdough44, a very long week. Hitting the hay really soon.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. I found a couple brews that I really enjoy especially with the autumn theme
I have been very impressed and surprised by BrewDog’s offerings.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Great Divide Yeti, and Ardbeg Wee Beastie. The Wee Beastie is a bit hot up front but will melt you into a soft couch like butter on toast.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roak Brewing, Griffinclaw and Jamx. I dunno. Lots of good beer on tap.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed this weekend a 16yr Lagavulin and Aberlour A'Bunadh Batch 64.

Lagavulin was nice and smokey without the charcoal-bite that younger Islay scotch have.

Aberlour with a dash of water, really made the light, Sherry notes come out.

I'm not terribly knowledgable about scotch but, these were two tasty varieties.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Starr Hill Brewery Festie, Oktoberfest Lager. Not seeing many seasonal brews out there this year.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Excellent OJ

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6313 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Believe it or not, I reach for this brand first when buying OJ too.

posted Hide Post
At the moment; Old Henry Clay Straight Rye Whiskey (86 proof), and an ice cube.

The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Talisker 10.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
^^Believe it or not, I reach for this brand first when buying OJ too.

From concentrate? My OJ is Florida's Natural *NOT* from concentrate. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
A little while ago I enjoyed some Roknar Rye from Minnesota that my daughter sent me for Father’s Day. She moved to Minneapolis Memorial Day weekend 2019.

It’s pretty darn good stuff!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kronenbourg 1664, French Lager. Shockingly, the little place I stopped at late last week was barren of Oktoberfest brews!

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
It’s the most wonderful time of the year.

Yep! Big Grin

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ I envy your's and Grumpy Biker's stashes! Smile

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Those are just the ones in the fridge. Big Grin

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Goose island IPA tonight. Only good thing to come out of Chicago.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24102 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post