Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3790084453

July 18, 2020, 09:55 PM
MikeinNC
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Just had a nip of Basil Hayden.

I’m going in for a second in a minute. Delicious

Just with water, the way it was meant to be drunk.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker
July 19, 2020, 09:37 PM
Pipe Smoker
Campbell’s Tomato Juice, brightened up with Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. So good.

Serious about crackers
July 20, 2020, 12:44 AM
GRIZZLYBEAR
Masterson's Rye
July 21, 2020, 05:43 PM
GrumpyBiker

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

July 21, 2020, 06:13 PM
chellim1
^^^ Damn, that porter looks good!
I'm having a mere Budweiser after working outside a bit...

quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Campbell’s Tomato Juice, brightened up with Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. So good.

Any vodka? Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
July 21, 2020, 06:24 PM
rat2306
My last two Port City Derecho Lagers. Need to make a brew run soon.
July 21, 2020, 06:36 PM
IndianaMike
diet 7UP Straight from the can. Big Grin
Cutting back on the Alcohol
July 21, 2020, 09:01 PM
mutedblade
Tonight’s glass was full of Eagle Rare. This bottle seems to be better than the last one I had.

July 27, 2020, 07:01 PM
bald1
Finally was forced out of the house. Hadn't been out since March 10th. Had to go to the base to pick up prescription refills. Hit the package store there as well. They had a deal on buying a pair of 750ml bottles of Tullamore Dew. Figured why not. Never had it before. Very drinkable and smooth. Of course it's not my cherished Redbreast but for the price a great deal. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
July 27, 2020, 08:18 PM
sourdough44
My neighbor has been plying me with cheap beer. The idea is for me to come cut & burn some more, clearing land.

I guess I’ll do 1/2 a day tomorrow. He really needs to step it up 4+ levels on the beer selection.
July 27, 2020, 09:43 PM
Balzé Halzé
Well, it is National Scotch Day.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
July 27, 2020, 09:50 PM
CWR67
Just a little nip of Johnnie Walker Double Black.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])
July 27, 2020, 09:59 PM
Leeann
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Finally was forced out of the house. Hadn't been out since March 10th. Had to go to the base to pick up prescription refills. Hit the package store there as well. They had a deal on buying a pair of 750ml bottles of Tullamore Dew. Figured why not. Never had it before. Very drinkable and smooth. Of course it's not my cherished Redbreast but for the price a great deal. Big Grin

That’s the first Irish whiskey I ever tasted. Wasn’t a terrible experience Wink

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more
July 27, 2020, 10:12 PM
Kskelton
In Arizona so after 110+ degree day I'm enjoying an Icee with some Grey Goose in it Big Grin

www.OneStopFirearms.com
July 28, 2020, 05:22 PM
GT-40DOC
I plan for a Bombay blue sapphire east Gin with Schweppes's Tonic Water and fresh Mexican lime. It was plenty hot here today, and I need a cooler......or two!!
July 28, 2020, 07:40 PM
h2oys

July 28, 2020, 08:08 PM
liner
High West Rendezvous
Rye.
July 30, 2020, 12:31 PM
rat2306
Spaten Oktoberfest (Marzen). Went to the store for a few groceries, and the Spaten as well as Shiner Bock Oktoberfest brews are on the shelves.
July 30, 2020, 01:50 PM
RogueJSK
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Spaten Oktoberfest (Marzen). Went to the store for a few groceries, and the Spaten as well as Shiner Bock Oktoberfest brews are on the shelves.

Yep. I saw Shiner earlier this week, but haven't seen Spaten yet.

It's usually the last week in July or first week in August that they start trickling in.
July 30, 2020, 01:54 PM
rat2306
^^I like to think of the Oktoberfest brews appearing on the shelf as the first signs of Autumn's approach. My favorite season of the year.