SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Port City Optimal Wit

On tap at my favorite watering hole, less than 2 miles from my house.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Just a few beers, ‘Little Sumpin’ & ‘Space Dust’.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
A nice red ale that I brew about a month ago. A lot of great mouth feel and very smooth.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 280nosler:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by 280nosler:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Big BT fan, 1 each wheat and rye

Damn son, nice score.

I assume you drink non certified Kosher as well?

Damn skippy, it wasn't the Kosher that got me, it was a BT Wheated and Rye

If you ever make it to NC, drop me a line. I have a 99 bottle bar of scotch and bourbon, emphasis on the trace.

Will do, and same to you if you ever get around the ATL. I have a nice bar in my basement, Bourban, Rye and Anejo Rums dominate

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had some Blanton's and McKenna last night. 'Twas a good evening, indeed!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Everything.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some Tiramisu Stout from Ellison Brewing Company.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Everything.

Celebrating or drowning sorrows?

Jameson Caskmate Stout here. When it rains, break out the irish.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Tonight I’m drinking Bruichladdich, Classic Laddie. It is one of my new favorite Scotch Whiskys.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
tequila

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sipping on WT 101.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Early Times Bottled-in-Bond. Its a pleasant surprise for the price.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Glarus Totally Naked

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Donald Duck Orange Juice

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
Sipping on WT 101.

This ^^^^^ is on the menu for this evening.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Port City Derecho Lager, brewed a few miles away. After a Hamm's or two. Hot out there, must stay hydrated. Smile

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Port City Optimal Wit on tap down the street.

Absolutely must stay hydrated Wink

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Hadn't seen this Port City released, and the name caught my attention. I remember the Derecho well. Per the website, this is an annual release in July. Got a can chilling in the freezer now.
Hydrating in moderation...

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post