SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Lucky 13 with dinner. Sipping Elijah Craig now. I bought while looking for EC Rye.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be my normal Sunday happy Hour.....Knob Creek small batch.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Instant margarita (tequila and Diet Dew). Closer to a real margarita than instant coffee is to real coffee.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Glenlivet 12 on the rocks in a highball glass with a water back.
Just finished a long set of 12 hour days working at the gun store.
Got next two days off...

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2920 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post

Another good one by Stone. Think of these few varieties I've had, I still like Tangerine Express best. They've all been tasty though!

quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
One of the first few glass from a homebrew of Dark Belgian Ale. Very tasty with great color and little lower ABV because of having made a bit over 6 gallons, but still very good.

Looks magnificent!!! Wonderful view with a great beer, heaven.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Old Forester Single Barrel on the rocks tonight

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Scratch margaritas.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Scratch margaritas.

Cinco de Mayo pre-game...

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crown and diet Pepsi on the rocks, usually put the juice of a whole lemon in, but tonight I'm out of lemons Mad

Beautiful view King Nothing, I'm jealous kinda, but we do have a nice Lake here, still rather chilly though.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Back to the mix, 1/3 Weller SR with 2/3 Redemption Wheated. And some Bossa Nova Getz-Gilberto for those smooth jazz vibes...

https://youtu.be/ckmcdcQ2mEg

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woodford and Sprite Zero.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Tonight I think it is going to be black rum and coke.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Deep Ellum Dallas Blonde

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Just finished a round of mules...

Moscow for me, Kentucky for the wife.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 10

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sitting in my home office working, SigForum on one screen, work email on one screen, and programming on the third screen.

Left Hand Brewing nitro Milk Stout.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Three screens with different stuff? Man I'd be drinking too! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a real cold Coors Light!

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Started out with about 3 fingers of Elijah Craig Small Batch. Just nibbling, no hurry. Listening to Boz Scaggs. Life is pretty damn good @ this moment & time.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post