SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Margaritas made with Herradura Reposado, tasty.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
As it is every night, Diet Coke and Bacardi Rum, especially good with the spiced rum.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
A nice Pinot Gris from Alsace

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Stella Artois or two.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Larceny A120 Barrel Proof Bourbon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: liner,

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof at 131 proof. I normally like my bourbon neat or with one small cube at most. This juice needs a healthy dose of ice and the time to let it melt some.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Local craft beer from Grove Roots brewery, Winter Haven Fl. The beer 6PM Pickers.
Next
Craft beer from Caybrew in the Cayman Islands. The beer Caybrew.
Next
Club soda.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A mix of 1/3 Weller SR and 2/3 Redemption Wheated bourbon. Central Texas is cold and raining so the Whistler Oloroso Cask Finish irish might be the nightcap.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Two Highlands Brewery Gaelic Ales and a large glass of absinthe and ginger beer

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Rebecca Creek whiskey and 7up. Smoooooth

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Devil’s Backbone Tripel from Real Ale Brewery in Blanco Texas.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boneyard RPM IPA

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof at 131 proof. I normally like my bourbon neat or with one small cube at most. This juice needs a healthy dose of ice and the time to let it melt some.

Some kind of yummy. One of my favorites. My last bottle was 135.2 proof. I like high proof bourbon. Don't need as much to have a good time Wink

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Tanqueray and Tonic because it was a beautiful day here in Michigan.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
It was, indeed Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

J Lohr merlot. Rich, bold, smooth. I like it. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'll join in on the ECBP

Cheers!

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rain vodka martini’s with Mezzetta Spanish Olives with pimentos marinated in dry vermouth!

Happy Birthday to me!!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Doesn’t matter right now.
This covid-19 virus has taken my sense of taste & smell fur the moment. Mad
I noticed when I couldn’t tell a Stout from one of my OctoberFest! Frown

That’s just wrong !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed some Oktoberfests last night too.

Started with an Ayinger Oktoberfest Bier and then a Hacker Pschorr.

Wonderful!

Sorry to hear your taste buds are out of whack Grumpy.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post