SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post

Had some of this over the weekend. Was pretty amazing. In fact, it was the best tequila I've ever had.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Not right now, but last night cracked open the Cabernet Barrel Cut Spike I picked up the last time in Omaha.

As amazing as their Small Batch is, this was just incredible.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hot buttered rum made with Bacardi Select. 20 degrees outside, warm inside me. Smile

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be a taste of Beam's Devil Cut Bourbon!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
A double shot of Bushmills Black Bush Irish whiskey in Vernor’s Ginger Ale.

Both are so smooth
Sunday eve groove

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vernor's in San Diego????

I actually don't like it...I prefer Canada Dry, but to each their own.

I've got an Old Rasputin in a Guinness glass from the Baltimore experimental brewery.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Bushmills 16 tonight

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Selinus 2012 Merlot last night, on sale. Maybe a pint of Great Divide 25th Anniversery Big Yeti Stout after Christmas Dinner. The Yeti is delicious.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Last night, I went top shelf and opened a bottle of Justin's Isosceles. It's a Bordeaux (76% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Cabernet Franc, 11% Merlot) that perennially earns 90+ rating by wine enthusiast. I toured their Paso Robles Vineyard in 2018 and am a big fan of their reds (keep their cab, Tempranillo, and isosceles in my wine racks).

It paired nicely with the lamb chops.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Egg nog with about 1/2 a shot of Woodford Reserve topped with a generous sprinkle of ground Nutmeg.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I believe it'll be a sip of Junior from the bottle here I got for Christmas!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it will be 1792 Small Batch Bourbon before supper!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas !!!
Enjoying a St.Bernardus Christmas Abby Ale from St. Bernardus brewery in Watou, Belgium .

- Aromas of belgian yeast candi sugar toffee oak spices caramel and cinnamon. Taste is carbonated dark malts spice cinnamon nutmeg oats belgian yeast and candi sugar.

Thankfully the heavy spices & clove flavors usually found in Christmas brews are absent here !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice shot of Tullamore D.E.W. Irish whiskey

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Five Kings Cypriot brandy

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A Christmas gift from the wife.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After Christmas dinner I had a Samichlaus beer. After I made it home I have enjoyed a couple of Knob Creek Bourbons.

Merry Christmas!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
A Christmas gift from the wife.

Very nice! Enjoy!

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post