SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite places in the world is a monastery near Munich entitled Kloster Andechs. Incredible food (Schwein Haxen), beer that is out of this world (they’ve been brewing since the year 1455), beautiful views, what’s not to like?

Especially now that I can buy their beer in my hometown.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Just finished up a couple of pours of Widow Jane...bedtime now.

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I'm in BF Taichung Taiwan one more day - went to the King Car Ka Va Lan distillery yesterday and bought a bottle of cask strength single malt 18, aged in port barrels for 4 years. With some luck I can finish off the bottle before getting on the damn UAL jet in the morning.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Forester Rye Whiskey, 100 proof, 65% rye, 20% barley, 15% corn. Its okay.

How is that Ka Va Lan???

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Basil Hayden’s

Very smooth.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Made a Ristretto Manhattan tonight .. 2 oz rye, 3/4 oz sweet vermouth, 2 dashes of bitters, 3/8 oz coffee liqueur, 1/4 oz blackberry liqueur.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Martell Blue Swift VSOP.

Posts: 1728 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
New Holland Oatmeal Stout.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Had a glass of Glenmorangie last night. Very good single malt scotch.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Irish. Bushmills Blackbush, neat.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crown Royal on the rocks. Two olives. I had two!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Some Elijah Craig Bourbon last night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Champagne Sunday in the Russo household so it was Bellinis tonight.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Bigfoot Barleywine

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Supercluster, and Voodoo Imperial Ranger. SWMBO is relenting in her personal temperance movement.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weller Special Reserve with a splash of Eldoroda water.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Henry McKenna 10 y/o 100 proof!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I went shopping today....
Now, where to start ?!?

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Felling a little "Untouchable" tonight.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Man if that Elliot ness actually looks that dark red/brown, I’d try it!

I admit when I was a sailor I drank whatever was in front of me, but now I enjoy a Guinness . There’s a steak place nearby called BJ’s, that has a Tatonka Stout that is good.

And I’m ok with stuff that has flavor, but my bro and my dad drink “blue yummies” aka bush beer...ughhhh

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post