SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
Deschutes Hop Henge Imperial IPA, 90 IBU's & 8.7% ABV, and outstanding. Followed up a couple of those with a generous 3-finger pour of Lagavulin 16.

Man, you're doing it right with that combination!

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1600 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been on a sour kick lately, and couldn't decide; so why bother?!?!? Smile

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hey, it's my wife's and my anniversary.

But first a Knob Creek Old Fashioned while the red breathes a bit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bit of Hochstadter's Slow and Low Rock and Rye; feel a bit of chill in the air and a cold coming on.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
A bit of Hochstadter's Slow and Low Rock and Rye; feel a bit of chill in the air and a cold coming on.

I've been enjoying that lately myself!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
quote:

I've been enjoying that lately myself!

Found it today, trying it with a little ice.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Coastal Warfare IPA from Butler Brew Works. On a kraut B-Uhr Fleiger and an American WWII bomber jacket strap.

Butler PA --- Home of the first Bantam Jeep!

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Gave my bourbon bottles a rest last night and had a little Redbreast Irish whiskey. Soooo good!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I always have some of that on hand for sipping while in the easy chair.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday eve will call up a bit of Knob Creek in preparation of a Rib-Eye steak(med-rare).....baked potato, and Brussels

Sprouts with blue cheese on them!!!! Ah, the good life!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lately it's been George Dickel #12 with a rock, or in minute maid lemonade.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Snowy Sunday evenings call for a bit of Blanton's on ice. Makes returning to work in the AM a little more tolerable.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s an Expresso Martini night in the Russo household.

Chuck

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Finished the Col EH Taylor, just an excellent bourbon; sipping a Yeti stout while ruminating on which hay to buy for dinner tomorrow.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was one of those "bang your head against a brick wall" days, so last night I poured my current favorite...

High West Rendezvous Rye...neat. Smile

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoying some Ardbeg whisky this evening.

Chuck

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It was warm today, so a Moscow mule after golf.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
A seasonal brew fro. Alaskan Brewing Company, Winter Ale.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheGreatGonzo:

High West Rendezvous Rye...neat. Smile

Mmmmm...good stuff.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
Enjoying some Ardbeg whisky this evening.

Ardbeg is a favorite. I still have a Kelpie in the back of the pantry. I am sipping Floria Sweet Marsala tonight after giving my fiancee a tutorial on US income taxes. Maybe I will finish the bottle. As she is from Taiwan I am learning about FBAR and FATCA but that is a rant of a political taint.

Slainte, gents.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post