SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well, tonight's drink is Bulleit Bourbon Barrel Strength. It's 125.5 proof

It's a little warm, but it has good flavor. Rye spiciness, Coco, vanilla, oak.

Strong, long finish.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Been slacking a bit here lately.....tonight I picked up a new (to me) bottle of Glenfiddich, one of their experimental series, called Fire & Cane. At $55 I honestly wasn't expecting too much, but this is delicious, and unexpected from Glenfiddich. Smokey & sweet with a touch of salt......honestly tastes a bit like kettle corn. I'll be buying more of this. Started the night with a couple Red Hook ESB's.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be Henry McKenna 10 y/o, 100 proof bourbon, over ice!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A wee bit of Royal Brackla, 12 years old single malt. I feel a little dragged down from all this Polar Vortex of late. Strictly medicinal Smile.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I watch Punisher with Bulliet Rye. It kinda fits.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Multiple vodka martinis: Luksosowa - Noilly Prat - Fee Bros orange bitters - lemon peel stuffed huge queen olives.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clamato/Gin Bloody Mary w/ a dash of Jamaican Jerk Seasoning

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Canadian club- 100% Rye

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So i pour myself a generous finger and a half of glen morangie 12 year quinta ruban. I am two sips in when my wife snuggles up next to me and steals my glass. A sniff and a sip later she proudly pronounces how she likes my bourbon..

When she finishes it off i asked her how my scotch was.

#robbedbymyderbyqueen

My bottle is now gone, jealously guarding the last finger as i sip it

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
50/50 Campari and Extra Dry Vermouth. Very tasty! A V-Tail suggestion.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
So i pour myself a generous finger and a half of glen morangie 12 year quinta ruban. I am two sips in when my wife snuggles up next to me and steals my glass. A sniff and a sip later she proudly pronounces how she likes my bourbon..

When she finishes it off i asked her how my scotch was.

#robbedbymyderbyqueen

My bottle is now gone, jealously guarding the last finger as i sip it

Smile
You’re lucky she’s not after your S&W model 41…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Imperial Voodoo Ranger. One. And a sip of Kahlua.

My fiancee is opposed to imbibing as her father, when drunk, abused her mother. Posts about chamomile tea or Celestial Seasons Roastaroma lack spirit so you shan't see me posting so frequently.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Male Bourbon infused with bacon.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Noah's Mill.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
2 fingers of Old Forester Single Barrel (store pick from my nearby booze pusher).

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Captain Morgan spiced rum and coke on ice.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SJS:
Tried for the first time tonight Evan Williams Single Barrel served neat. Very smooth and flavorful. A step up from my favorite Buffalo Trace, but still a good value at $34. I recommend it.

You just hit on two of our favorites, we love both but we just can't find BT, it's hit and miss at almost every store we visit.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
2 fingers of Old Forester Single Barrel (store pick from my nearby booze pusher).

I'm enjoying some Old Forrester 100 proof, it was on sale at such a good deal I couldn't pass it up.

Haven't had it in a while, forgot how good it was especially for it's price.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked

Yum! A must-have in my liquor cabinet, and one of the two bourbons I keep around. The other being Buffalo Trace.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post