SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Maker's Cask Strength, picked up for half price, making it even more delicious.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Masterson Rye

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rekstrom:
Maker's Cask Strength, picked up for half price, making it even more delicious.

That's a solid score. A local place has it marked down to $30/ bottle and I now have a solid cache.

I have two bottles of Makers 46 Cask Strength, I've been slowly sipping the first one.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Holy cow.

Unexpected blessing, had a prior client send me 4 bottles of this. I've got bottles back to their original release in 2014. It is, hands down, the best single malt you will ever taste.

The trick is unfortunately unless you are in Nebraska or San Fran you can't get it. Not all CA, just San Francisco, a result of them pulling out their first barrel and entering/winning an competition there.

If you want to share something special and can get this, do.

Cut Spike Single Malt

Interesting the new is darker than original. Can't wait to open.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Two Wheel Brewing Chronic, TWB Rye Time, Rentsch Double Rum Toberfest, Sante Fe Chicken Killer, Bernheim Wheat Whisky. Yes, I am nodding off as comfortably as a squire at a Haydn symphony.

https://youtu.be/OitPLIowJ70

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Needed a little Peat Fix:
Ardbeg Uigeadail

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Laphroiag 10.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
OK different day so Green Spot Irish Whiskey it is.

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some Bloody Marys tonight. I needed my vegetables tonight.....

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig Lore

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it is Friday, so the happy hour will feature Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Well was in Total Wine today and they forced me to buy a bottle of Grangestone 21yr Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Damn samplers are great salesman. Frown

Cheers!

Banned
posted Hide Post
Tonight I dumped my Poor Man's Pappy mix from my small barrel.

Tastes wonderful. 85% Old Weller Antique 107 and 15% Old Limestone Water.

I guess you would call this the cheap poor man's pappy since I didn't have any Weller 12 to do the actual PMP formula.

OH well. Cheers.

Posts: 270 | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Belle Meade Reserve Bourbon

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post

My daughter recently visited Denmark and came back with a pint+ can of this for the old man.

I didn't think I would like this oatmeal coffee vanilla maple lactose stout... because that is a lot of flavors/ingredients to put in one brew... but this stuff is outstanding! Not cheap, either, if the intertubes are to be believed.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1600 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Stiegl Gold. A lager from Austria, it’s the best beer that I know of.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Elmer T Lee in a couple old fashions

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:

My daughter recently visited Denmark and came back with a pint+ can of this for the old man.

I didn't think I would like this oatmeal coffee vanilla maple lactose stout... because that is a lot of flavors/ingredients to put in one brew... but this stuff is outstanding! Not cheap, either, if the intertubes are to be believed.

Um…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:

Mikeller makes excellent beer.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
I am not sure. It is what ever my favorite bartender put in my beer glass.
All I can say is it some kind of porter.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post