SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
Laphroaig 18 year

Jealous! Where'd you find that? It's no longer in production. Question: have you been able to find Laph Cairdeas in your area? I'd love to pick up a bottle, but nobody seems to stock it in my neck of the tundra.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Hadn't had any in over 20 years.

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
Laphroaig 18 year

Jealous! Where'd you find that? It's no longer in production. Question: have you been able to find Laph Cairdeas in your area? I'd love to pick up a bottle, but nobody seems to stock it in my neck of the tundra.

I stocked up while it was still available and still have a few bottles left. After the crazy week I had, I figured it I earned it last night.

I believe I've seen Laphroaig Cairdeas at one of the Total Wine stores in my area. I didn't picked it up at the time. Now it looks like it may be available at only one of their stores in Orlando. If I can lay my hands on it I'm sure I can get it shipped to you.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
If you are fan of Rye, then this one is worth a try. Non existent here in NC but I ordered it and it's worth the price of shipping.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, nice without a burn as I do use ice.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whistle Pig is tasty; another good rye imho is Templeton 6yr.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having a glass of Blanton's Straight from the Barrel. One of my oldest friend's picked up 2 bottles for me on his last business trip to London. I tried to give him the cash and he refused, told me congrats on the upcoming birth of my first child. Heck of a baby shower gift if you ask me.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Hadn't had any in over 20 years.

I keep eyeballing this stuff. How do you like it?

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
It's a decent sipper, sightly sweet. It was bought more for nostalgia, spent time in GE as a young soldier

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Pretty good. I'm looking forward to finding the Baltic Porter, Porter, Schwarzbier, Amber Ale, Duck-Rabbator, Wee Heavy Scotch Ale...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Started off with a dram, then two of The Macallan 12 (sherry oak). That led to another dram, which led to breaking out the Macallan 18 to finish up the night.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Will soon be Dow’s 10 yo tawny port.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Balvenie 17 yr doublewood
mm,mm good!

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1302 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
St Arnold's Christmas Ale.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Don Julio 1942.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Jefferson’s Chef’s Collaboration. A blend of bourbon and rye. Outstanding

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
old ezra 7 year barrel strength might fine bourbon for the price

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Smooth Ambler old scout barrel pick from a local store.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Taylor Fladgate 10 year tawny port.

And a fire in the fireplace. Yum.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post