SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
St. Arnold's Octoberfest. One of my favorite beers.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Catskill Distilling Company's Most Righteous Bourbon.
It's pretty good.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
It’s been a long day busy with kids sports so I’m celebrating the end of the day and the incredible news of Brett Kavanaughs swearing in with two favorites. A glass of St. Bernardus Apt 12 and a Bulleit Rye Old Fashioned. I could decide which to start with so I figured I’d pair them Wink

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I'm just having a nice tall glass of victory tonight boys. Nothing special, just knowing my country is safe for a good 10 more years.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Weihenstephaner Vitus in honor of Justice Kavanaugh! Popping open the bottle(s) to pour into a frosty mug as we speak. Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Latest edition of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof. Price has been creeping up in recent years, but still one of the best bourbon values out there.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LongBranch bourbon.
From Wild Turkey.
Pretty good. Has a good pop, but finishes without a burn.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Hot sake with a glass raised to the Constitution and our forefathers for today we won. There will be lots more losses but today by God we won.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight’s choice is Johnnie Walker Double Black neat.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Mixed myself up a nice Old Fashioned tonight.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Two Wheel Brewing Fully Loaded IPA, TWB Race Pointe IPA, New Belgium Oakspire (Knob Creek Collaboration, its like an 2X Oktoberfest), Col. E.H. Taylor Single Barrel BiB, and may finish with Laphroig Cairdeas Cask Strength Quarter Cask.

The E.H. Taylor has a surprising coriandor finishing note to it. Or maybe I was deficient at cleaning out the poop of the Black Swallowtail caterpillers from the coffee/bourbon cup. Not quite logical a logical flavor as fennel and parsley were the host plants. Anyways, 50% ABV ought to sterilize the shit out of it. ABV of 57.2% to follow shortly.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Enjoying some Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale tonight.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Winter’s comin on. Bought a bottle of Remy VSOP cognac; having that tonight

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Some 15 year old Dalwhinnie tonight. Neat of course. I haven't touched this bottle in over six months. I remember now why I once considered this my favorite Scotch.

Enjoying it with a little square of very good dark chocolate.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Enjoying an early afternoon dram or three of Redbreast Cask Strength to mark the last decent weekend weather we'll have for 2018. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Enjoying an early afternoon dram or three of Redbreast Cask Strength to mark the last decent weekend weather we'll have for 2018. Smile

Excellent.

A little tip I learned however during my bachelor days as a ski bum...if you want to drink all day, you gotta start in the morning.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having a Cabernet Sauvignon at a winery.

Goes well with their pizza which is amazing !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Dos XX. Lager.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek small batch

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 18 year

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post