SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTIN BLANKS:
This might not seem all that special but when you live in PA getting your hands on a bottle of Blanton's is a pretty big deal. State controlled liquor stores do not make for a wide selection.

Untitled by John Lutz, on Flickr

I’ve not actually had Blanton’s what’s it comparable to ?

on the sweeter end, not spicy, not smokey, not really complex but smoother than your high school sweethearts butt.

it's my dad's favorite and I keep a bottle handy.

in my glass... Sugar Tit again.. Smile except this time I took some 120 proof and had it soaking with https://smile.amazon.com/gp/pr...00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 since my birthday.

Yum. resulted in a smokey and sweetest bourbon I've ever had.

Posts: 231 | Location: Reidville, SC | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Laphroiag.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Ice tea, sweet, caffeine free, Kroger brand. Have it every night.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
One of our favorite cabs, NxNW (North by Northwest).

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Yea, I kinda feel like the wino at the town park, but it was worth a shot for four bucks.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Whiskies of the world tonight! I'll brag about it tomorrow. Cool

I wanted to go to that in Austin but it was on a Thursday... sheeyit...

So today and tonight, Skull Splitter beer from the Orkney Islands, Silly barrel aged scotch-style ale from Belgium, EKU 28, Fidelity Zin, and Ka Va Lan Port Finish whisky from Taiwan. Not as boozy as it seems as the tippling was paced by playing cribbage and a dinner of home-made Chicken Tetrazzini.

I want to like the Ka Va Lan but it just does not 'rest friendly' on the tongue.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Stone IPA, the green label

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CNYTX11
posted Hide Post
irish creme over a pair of fudge syrup ice cubes

S&W M-66-2 (3")/ S&W M-65LS (3")/ S&W M-10 (2")/Colt Combat Commander Series 70

Posts: 651 | Location: Johnson County, KS | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Blantons is semi-rare here
Walked in the Rite-Aid beside the office at lunch today and they had a case on the stocking cart.
It was going under the counter, not on the shelf, presumably for good customers
I bought 3 bottles, a couple going to friends of mine.
I don’t like super oaky or spicy stuff, and this is about as smooth as it gets.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post

My favorite pumpkin ale, Southern Tier Pumking Imperial Ale.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1600 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Either Jim Beam Black, or Maker's Mark bourbon.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
First a Six Point Resin, then a Founders Porter, and now a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. Just watching the game, and off tomorrow for an extra long weekend.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:

My favorite pumpkin ale, Southern Tier Pumking Imperial Ale.

I really like this brew but am having trouble finding this beer in my area !! Frown

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2015 vintage Beaujolais-Villages red table wine, with a US Rifle M1917 (Remington made in 1918) in the corner for protection. Sorry, no pics.. Frown

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post

With just a splash of spring water from the bog....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Aberlour 18 year in celebration of appointment.

New to me, we’ll see.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Celebrating the conformation with some OctoberFest.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post