SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I splurged on a bottle of Garrison Brithers Cowboy Bourbon a limited release of 3500 bottles. Its 135 proof, so definately sipping whiskey!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
On the endorsement of BRL, Glenmorangie Spios. I am liking it, light on the pallette like Jamesone's with a bit of spice bite and finish. The flavor is egging me on to drink rye, which is not in the cabinet.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Strauss ice cream with Godiva choco liquor drizzled over it.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
A little more blonde than I usually prefer.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
A little more blonde than I usually prefer.

That one's a dandy! Having La Fin du Monde Tripel here; my brother got me hooked!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I'm at the cardinals game. So Budweiser of course!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone I haven't seen in 30 years stopped by. He just came thru Ohio and brought some Ten Ton Ale from a micro brewery.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Picked up some Sierra Nevada OctoberFest to enjoy while out in the motorhome this weekend.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Kentucky Spirit Bourbon from Wild Turkey

Posts: 13256 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Gunpowder Rye Old Fashioned tonight.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Tito's vodka and cranberry tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Picked up some Sierra Nevada OctoberFest

They partnered with Weihenstephaner this year? Interesting... I'll definitely be checking that out.

Let's hope it's better than Weihenstephaner's Festbier, their in-house Oktoberfest beer, which to be honest is pretty sub-par. (Shockingly enough, since all their other beers are world-class fantastic!)

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rum and Coke Zero from my tap (with a bit of sweetened key lime juice). That SN O-fest looks fantastic, gone have to get at least a 12 pack!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Breckinridge Hop Peak IPA. Its nice, a good balance.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Miller lite and crown. Pretty basic, but can’t complain.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:

One of my favorites that I had just a few nights ago, but tonight I was in the mood for something a little more sweet but with a subtle bite so a Kirkland vodka screwdriver was in order.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight is 1792 bourbon......it makes a good Saturday complete!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:

German lagers are my absolute favorite beers (biers?) in the world. Spaten is my favorite, but this bock looks great!

Posts: 13256 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flying Dog Dogtoberfest Marzen. The Oktoberfest brews were out in force at Wegman's today, so I grabbed something I've not tried before. A bit like the Sam Adams, but seems a bit more caramel..

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post