SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It’s a King’s Ginger night.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Tonight some Jameson Stout Caskmate whiskey. This afternoon, Great Divide Chocolate Yeti Stouts from 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016 while playing cribbage with my dad. Him and Lady Luck were kicking my ass while drinking my beers!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Luksosowa - Noilly Prat martinis with a few drops of orange bitters and lemon peel stuffed queen olives. Smile

Happy Fathers Day! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A bit of marsala, sweet but not cloying.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Working on finishing up the OctoberFest
While watching Barrett-Jackson Northeast !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Redemption rye. Thinking about the early farmers.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Working on finishing up the OctoberFest
While watching Barrett-Jackson Northeast !

Almost time for the fresh Oktoberfest beer to start rolling in; I spotted Halloween stuff in the arts and crafts store this afternoon! Me, I have Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Mojito

Made with Plantation 3 star white rum. I really like this rum for mojitos I've tried a few this summer and this is a great value and great flavor.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Diplomatico Grande Reserva rum.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Bushmills “Black Bush” Irish whiskey. One of the world’s greatest bargains. I have it neat.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8952 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Luksosowa - Noilly Prat martinis with a few drops of orange bitters and lemon peel stuffed queen olives. Smile

That sounds amazing. NEVER thought of trying bitters of any kind in a martini. Going to give this a shot.

As for me tonight: one of my all time favorites, Laphroaig 10. It's a campfire on the beach in a bottle. Like kissing a mermaid who had barbeque for dinner. Delicious!

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Tonight it’s Famous Grouse.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be Rebel Yell.....their combo of their bourbon and their rye whisky. A tasty change, I have to say.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn, guys, are you drinking at this time of day??

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Almost time for the fresh Oktoberfest beer to start rolling in

Yep. The very first Octoberfest offerings usually hit shelves in my area around the second week of August.

So only a few weeks to go...

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gotta have a li'l something to get the day started, eh?

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Damn, guys, are you drinking at this time of day??

You know what they say. You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Anyway, this evening it's Maker's 46 for me.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

That sounds amazing. NEVER thought of trying bitters of any kind in a martini. Going to give this a shot.

Let me know what you think. For my tastes they make an amazing vodka martini. If I do gin it's usually Beefeaters. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post