SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It don't get better than this if you like the peat monster. Big Grin

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That Rebel Yell bourbon/rye whiskey mix(at the distillery) is a very tasty product!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheap. But decent.

Modelo Negro

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evan Williams black label. Inexpensive but very nice.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lagavullan 8 year old 200 year anniversary. Goin' old school...

Posts: 132 | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just pedestrian Rum and Coke Zero...that I have on tap.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Evan Williams black label. Inexpensive but very nice.

On the whole the Heaven Hill products are quite agreeable to my pallette. The last bottle of 1783 that I had was a surfeit of flavor for $14. McKenna BiB is on the short list. Tonight I am sipping Eagle Rare and Col. EH Taylor BiB Small Batch (Buffalo Trace) while the zucchini bread bakes.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Crown Royal, Texas edition. This one has a Very mesquite essence. If you like smoke in a glass, you’ll enjoy this one...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I gots me some Stone IPA (the green label).

The wife won't be home until Monday so I'm listening to music (Deep Purple - Nobody's Perfect right now) followed by a viewing of Saving Private Ryan (in honor of D-Day).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Royal Crown with cola, some ice is nice. Have a good one all!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Franziskaner Hefeweizen

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
The ole stand-by....Gordon's martooni.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Power's irish whiskey, it tastes kinda like Bushmill's but with a bit of burn on the finish. Knob Creek rye for surfing the couch.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It don't get better than this if you like the peat monster. Big Grin

The Laphroaig Cairdeas 2017 is excellent.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Margarita!

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Had some friends over for dinner and they brought a wine from a vineyard in Lubbock, Texas. '16 Llano Estacado Cabernet Sauvignon. It paired well with steak and was smooth, but not as fruity as I prefer.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
After some excellent 10 yo tawny port, it’s Silk brand soy milk, “Unsweetened”, laced with Cholula “Green Pepper” hot sauce. Very addictive!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8857 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I like the peat bombs as well, but this one is not as powerful. I discovered this little gem about a month ago. If it proves consistent it will bump Lagavulin from my most favorite spot. This distillery is on the northwest part of Islay. Its a small operation that grows, malts, distills, and ages its product all in one place. I think they are the only ones who do it all. If you like the island scotches give this one a try. It has a consistent peat finish, but not overwhelming.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Franziskaner hefe weissbier. Just finished painting the front side of my house. Man does it taste good !!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dog44,

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight is Knob Creek bourbon with ice!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post