SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
This eve is my ‘Friday’, a long 3 days at work. Just a few IPA’s my Sister got me from a U.P. of MI brewery. Some type of ‘Borealis’ from the Keweenaw Brewing Co, Houghtin, MI.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Started with a Summer Shandy, then we paired fresh beer batter walleye with an Alaskan Smoked Porter.

Finishing the evening with a Dram of High West Distillery's Campfire - a delicious Dram consisting of a blend of Rye, Bourbon and blended Scotch Whisky. Perfect for a cool night in the north woods while we listen to the loons.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Dad and I are battling it out for the weekend cribbage title . Sipping on Founder's Backwood Bastard, and Canadian Breakfast Stout. ABV, 11% . We will both take a nap soon.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight its 10 year aged Whistle pig, I have not tasted anything smoother over 100 proof

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Tonight it's Ardbeg 10.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight.....Rebel Yell small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A tall cold Stella Artois brew to go with my Memorial Day meal; a spaghetti with beef and sauce MRE. Beretta M9A1 for protection Smile

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams draft from my kegerator.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be a couple glasses of 19 Crimes shiraz. Don't know what to expect since I haven't had a shiraz.

If it sucks - I'll pour a Monkey Shoulder scotch.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Pikesville Rye, 110 proof, with just a couple drops of water. Usually not a fan of rye whiskey but had this at a tasting at the Heaven Hill Distillery last week and really like it.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse Rye.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:

The rye is very good.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
A tall cold Stella Artois brew to go with my Memorial Day meal; a spaghetti with beef and sauce MRE. Beretta M9A1 for protection Smile

I'm not so sure that any of that really needs protection. Razz

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Finished the last 3 oz of my Angel's Envy Bourbon and then rested for about 2 hours...broke open a new bottle of Crown Royal Vanilla which I have never had before and I can tell you that it was sweet and smooth!

Remembering the reason we mark Memorial Day.

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 501 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Earlier, it was Stiegl Gold, my favorite lager. Now it’s Silk brand “Unsweetened” soy milk, laced with a goodly amount of Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. Very addictive!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8931 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:

The rye is very good.

I see where Rebel Yell sells a blend of their bourbon and their rye whiskey mixed........I feel the need to check this out!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Dow’s 10 yo tawny port. I used to think that Taylor Fladgate was the best 10 yo tawny, with the Dow’s a close second. The Taylor Fladgate is certainly the smoothest 10 yo tawny, but the slight edge of the Dow’s harbors an interesting complexity that I’ve come to appreciate. Now I buy the Dow’s and the Taylor Fladgate in equal quantities, and alternate bottles.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8931 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Crown royal and miller lite. Nothing fancy, but enjoyable.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada Summerfest. Says it’s a Czech Pilsner but it’s a bit more than that in a good way.

Followed by a Sam Adams IPA. Nice summertime IPA that isn’t so hopped that all you taste is Pine tops.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Eagle Rare, and Col. EH Taylor BiB Small Batch. Last night was the Col. EH Taylor BiB Single Barrel, that was mighty fine.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post