SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Gin. Mixed with ice, soda, and a splash of vermouth. Tanqueray this tume, not bad. I like gin, especially Aviation, Cutler's, Prairie American craft gins.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Real Ale Commisar, Elijah Craig, and beer bread made with Paulaner Hefe Weizen.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Josephbrau Hefeweizen, from Trader Joe's.

The wife picked up a 6 pack for me when she was in Kansas City a few days ago. It's not great, but better than expected. (Although I didn't expect much...)

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Milagro Barrel Select Blanco tequila. Really nice, hadn’t tried it before.

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Beefeater martini.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Swung by the Millersburg Brewery for chiw and I'm having their vanilla porter.
Tasted a few of their newest offerings and got a couple Growlers filled

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Lagunitas IPA. Kind of my go to when I don’t want a Sam Adams.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Bombay Sapphire martini.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIC.45:
Bombay Sapphire martini.

OMG...My first Bombay was with my friend Heather as we sailed from Scituate harbor to Marthas Vineyard. In my youth we used to spend the long holidays out there tied up to the posts because it was cheaper than a slip with a dock. I was taught that when on a boat you always drank a Bombay Sapphire.

Dam. That was fun. Good memories Smile

And my glass tonight? The elixir of the Gods.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some PeanutButter Porter from Millersburg Brewery, Millersburg Ohio.
This is addictive !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Destihl Weissenheimer Hefeweizen

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hofbrau Dunkel

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hibiki Harmony Japanese Whisky.

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnny Walker double black last night. Makes a cool evening toasty warm.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be Knob Creek with some good "oldies music", and my old neon signs lighted!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
TULLAMORE D.E.W. XO RUM CASK FINISH

And OMG is this stuff good!!!
No ice needed
No water needed
nothing but a glass

WOW

I bought it on a fluke, Tulamore DEW (green label) is really smooth and I like it (I'm a Macallen guy, but at $70/fifth I'm quickly searching for something else), but this XO is good too. In my county it's $32/fifth and the regular Tulamore is close to $28/fifth

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Pils.

A Czech Pilsner that is very drinkable, but is 6.2% ABV. It can sneak up on you. My usual limit is 2 but the wife and I spent the weekend at the beach so I had a couple more.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Evan Williams... neat. Straight from the bottle actually...

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
A pre-dinner Beefeaters martini Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post