SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Enjoying some Guinness tonight.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Grandad Bottled in Bond. Maybe a bit of Old Overholt later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1800 tequila reposado with clamato= a bloody maria...

Posts: 29 | Registered: March 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Woodford reserve

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Redbreast 12-year

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get myself in a tropical mood so I made a Pina Colada with some Cuban anejo rum, cream of coconut and pineapple juice.

Yesterday it was some Town Branch bourbon, straight.

Posts: 6346 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Crappy Coors Light, and lots of it.

quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
I'm trying to get myself in a tropical mood so I made a Pina Colada with some Cuban anejo rum, cream of coconut and pineapple juice.

Any cigars with it? A Cuban, perhaps?

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:

quote:

Unfortunately no. Because of my job I'm not allowed to smoke.

Posts: 6346 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

quote:

Unfortunately no. Because of my job I'm not allowed to smoke.

Tobacco? Larw Enforcement? (/Boston accent)
My agency can't smoke whack tobacc, but dip is still kosher.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Fire.

In Mass police & fire can't use any tobacco products or it's instant termination.

Mass has a presumptive heart and lung law where basically if you die of anything heart or lung related it's assumed to be caused by the job and is covered as such. One caveat to that though (Rightfully so) is that they make it so you can't smoke.

posted Hide Post
New Holland Brewing Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. Then an Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout! Mmmmmm tasty night! Smile

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:

For the record the rum is Havana Club.

King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fire.

In Mass police & fire can't use any tobacco products or it's instant termination.

Mass has a presumptive heart and lung law where basically if you die of anything heart or lung related it's assumed to be caused by the job and is covered as such. One caveat to that though (Rightfully so) is that they make it so you can't smoke.

Right on, makes sense. Does that include smokeless Tobacco? My LE buddy from the Bay Area had quite a few fire friends and basically all of them dipped like no tomorrow.

In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Fire.

Right on, makes sense. Does that include smokeless Tobacco? My LE buddy from the Bay Area had quite a few fire friends and basically all of them dipped like no tomorrow.

Yeah any form of it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been updated to include vaping and similar devices as well.

King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Fire.

Yeah any form of it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been updated to include vaping and similar devices as well.

Right on, really makes sense. The vape part made me think of the new "No smoking" signs at work. It has a cig, vape pen, and mari leaf. Fucking CA.

We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I’m in Biloxi for a baseball tourney. At margaritaville. Hoping for a good local at the bar but no dice. Had a Sam Adams and a couple Lagunitas IPAs. Dinner and in the sack!

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
I’m in Biloxi for a baseball tourney. At margaritaville. Hoping for a good local at the bar but no dice. Had a Sam Adams and a couple Lagunitas IPAs. Dinner and in the sack!

How is that place? The closest one to me is an hour 1/2 away and I'm wondering if it's worth checking out.

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Great Divide Hibernation Ale, and Old Overholt.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Hoffbrau Oktoberfest and Hoegaarden Wit.

One of the last from the Fall/Winter Octoberfest stockpile, and one of the first from the Spring/Summer wheat beer stockpile.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Hoffbrau Oktoberfest and Hoegaarden Wit.

One of the last from the Fall/Winter Octoberfest stockpile, and one of the first from the Spring/Summer wheat beer stockpile.

I have had Hoegaarden, but never seasonal. I sure like it so I'll keep my eyes peeled for the seasonal. I will say New Castle seasonal has been a disappointment, but but some others are solid.