SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
The old stand by !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Working on the Christmas bottle from my older daughter. She got me a Redbreast 12-year too, but she wanted me to try “her” Japanese whisky.

Between us - it is ok, but I wouldn’t buy it instead of Redbreast...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a sixer tonight. Have not had it for awhile.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
My partner from work brought me back a gallon + of 1792 Reserve!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof bourbon.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bourbon fairy dropped off a bottle of Booker's.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

This will be available for tasting in my "cave" this evening!!! Likely Elijah Craig will be the mainliner tomorrow evening.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Highland Park Viking Pride. 18 yo.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Voodoo Ranger. Knob Creek Rye in a bit.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Some B&B on the rocks after a dinner of rib eye roast crusted with kosher salt, crushed peppercorns, garlic, rosemary, and thyme. Yeah I know... forgot the protection. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Yum, I was worried it went bad, but, it was wonderfusly delicious - both the drink and eat!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: h2oys,

Posts: 3717 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:

The owners of a liquor store that we buy from, down in Fort Collins, bought a barrel from the 1792 distillery. I picked up a 1.75 of single-barrel 1792, for a great price. I like it a lot.

Tonight, my wife made a homemade BBQ chicken pizza. I’m having El Tesoro Platinum with it.

Posts: 13233 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:

The owners of a liquor store that we buy from, down in Fort Collins, bought a barrel from the 1792 distillery. I picked up a 1.75 of single-barrel 1792, for a great price. I like it a lot.

Tonight, my wife made a homemade BBQ chicken pizza. I’m having El Tesoro Platinum with it.

We visit the Barton Distillery every time we stop the motorhome in Bardstown.
A friend who makes monthly runs to Chicago keeps me supplied as it's not available in Ohio.
Love their glasses as well.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Tullamore DEW Caribbean Cask, Innis Stout aged in Tullamore Dew barrels, Innis Scotch Ale aged in bourbon barrels. And a Two Wheel Twin Creek Pale Ale.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not today, not last night but Friday night: all the Jameson's I could handle. Lots of it. Good time with friends, though...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it’s King’s Ginger

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Clontarf Irish. "Gentley aged in bourbon barrels". Not bad but I would give the edge to Red Bush.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Fixed myself up a nice Old Fashioned with some Woodford Reserve.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post