SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wathen's Bourbon. It's a nice light tasting bourbon.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Great Divide Hercules, SN Bigfoot 2018 (a disappointment), Dogfish Head Siracusa Nera, and Lustau Brandy de Jerez; which I really do recommend.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ all tonight?!

I thought I was a hard-core beer fan. I'm just sippin' a 9.7% ABV IIPA from the tap that I brewed with a blend of Amarillo, Mosaic, and Chinook hops, dry-hoped with Mosaic and Amarillo.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
A mid winters night dram. Big disappointment. Nothing unique about the flavor. A bland whisky. Don’t waste your money.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Still doing the Ice Tea thing here Wink

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
A mid winters night dram. Big disappointment. Nothing unique about the flavor. A bland whisky. Don’t waste your money.

Another perfect example of how palates differ. One of my favorites as well as a few close friends.

Go ahead and send it to me!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Last night I enjoyed a Glencairn glass of RedBreast Cask Strength neat with a touch of iced water to open it up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Read a few reviews that said Larceny was a good wheated bourbon, so what the heck, tried it last night. Dash of water, no ice.

I must say, for my very limited potent potables palate, I love it as compared to Maker's Mark. Very nice, no bite.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Read a few reviews that said Larceny was a good wheated bourbon, so what the heck, tried it last night. Dash of water, no ice.

I must say, for my very limited potent potables palate, I love it as compared to Maker's Mark. Very nice, no bite.

I've had that and enjoyed it,

always thought Makers was over rated,

last night was Hardywood VIPA, nice local IPA,

tonight will be more of the same, or maybe a shot or 3 of Woodford Double Oaked

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Wasting away in Margaritaville.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey 101 will be the call tonight.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilverWolf
posted Hide Post
Fat Tire...Great Belgian Ale. Big Grin

Posts: 2425 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Russels Reserve 10 year, over two ice cubes.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Gonna sip on a White Russian tonight (using Ketel One).

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Well, my wife and I were going down to a local brewery. I was going to have a couple of pints of Lil’ Napoleon IPA before a nice dinner downtown (as nice as it can be with a dislocated jaw). As it is, I’m in the bed with a belly ache. Boo!

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SilverWolf:
Fat Tire...Great Belgian Ale. Big Grin

Fat Tire is a nice brew.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Tullamore D.E.W.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Bud Diesel. From a can, poured into a glass.

I earned it today. Cleaned the eaves and gutters on my house, detail cleaned my new SVT 40, and ripped up carpet, yes carpet form the bathroom that the previous owners were kind enough to leave for me.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Nothing special. Glen Moray 10. A decent budget scotch.

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Remy-Martin cognac

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post