SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
A dram or two of Johnny Walker Blue

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4191 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Mojito. Grew the correct Cuban mint in my garden.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Attempted an Old Fashioned with rye and maple syrup (a Christmas gift). Much too sweet so I kept adding rye and orange peel. Now I want orange cognac.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Some very fine bourbon... and something new for my collection.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight I'm enjoying some W.L.Weller Special Reserve. I was gifted this tonight as a matter of fact.

Nice gift.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some Henry McKenna

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Don Julio 70th Anniversary Tequila.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be Wild Turkey 101!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Forester 1920 !!!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
O'Dell's Big Cookie, Stone 2015 Depth Charge-potent!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Well, let's see....

- Warre's Finest Reserve Port with dinner.

- Shot of Reyka Icelandic vodka.

- Elijah Craig Barrel Proof.....delish!

- And....unique store pick of Knob Creek Single Barrel 120 proof, that's a special run of 30% rye (mixed at 6 year point) for this store only (so I'm told). Really nice. Really nice.

Watching Treasure Island, the Charlton Heston version.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
75% Vodka, 25% OJ

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Taylor Fladgate 40 Year - enjoyed on the patio with a cigar.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Bullit bourbon...

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Sunday evening with 10 yo Taylor Fladgate tawny port. Such a pleasant way to wind down the week.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
A Dram of Angel's Envy over a rock

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
A touch oF Remy Martin VSOP Cognac.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monday....Jeremiah Craig bourbon.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barndg00:
Bullit bourbon...

To quote a friend of mine when he introduced me to this:

"An everyday bourbon for the reasonably affluent."

On another note, I see two references on this page alone to a dram of liquor. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that like an eighth of an ounce or so? How do you even pour that little???

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post