SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Hofbräu Octoberfestbier

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
My co-worker and I have a new tradition every Friday now we try a new whisky, usually scotch. Tonight's indulgence was Glenlivet 18. A wonderful pour with a nice long, lingering finish.

Got home and have picked out this Dalwhinnie 15 -

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
With all this "Alt-Right & Alt-Left" crap, I decided to have a North Coast Alt Nouveau

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Treehouse Brewery Dopplganger

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Harvest Hefe

A new seasonal from Sam Adams. Kind of an interesting bridge from Summer into Fall. It's a Hefeweizen, which is my usual Summer beer. But it has a hint of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, which are spices typically associated with Fall.

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shiner Oktoberfest

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Bushmills. Finished the bottle so I can crack open the bottle of Black Bush next time. Big Grin

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3447 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Stopped by the Millersburg Brewery today and was wowed by their Peanut Butter Porter !
Got a growler of it & their Vanilla Porter to take with me.

Peanut Butter Porter tonight.
Sounds odd but tastes great.
Though I'll admit to being the guy who sits with a jar of Jiff and a spoon....

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
Went to Blake's Cider Mill Cider Dayze today - and sampled everything in sight.

http://ciderdayze.com

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Grandad and Highland Park 12 Yr are in the queue.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada Kellerweis

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes.

Last night the guy hosting the Mayweather fight put out his best scotches to pair with our cigars.
I was able to partake in more than my fair share of Balvenie 21 Yr Port Wood scotch. Suddenly my Glenlivet does not appeal to me quite as much anymore....LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12322 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Schlafly Octoberfest

(What... Don't judge. It's "tonight" somewhere. Wink )

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
As much as I enjoyed the Balvenie 21, I didn't like it enough to want to spend $200. The scotch guy at Total Wine recommended Grangestone, which I have to admit I am not familiar with.

Going to give this 18 a try in a bit, and if I really like it I'll give the 21 a shot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12322 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

In this thread, we don't judge Wink

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Any of you hopheads familiar with DogFish? Their 90 minute is my go-to IPA these days. Today I found a 4 pack of this little gem. DogFish 120 minutes.

Link - DogFish 120 minute

The bottle says "ages well" so I am adding 3 of them to my collection of Bretts and Saisons for the winter.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I'm making an Old Fashioned. Looking forward to it!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Elijah Craig small batch bourbon.

^^^^ love this stuff, my daily pour.

Picked up some Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit single barrel to try.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Go figure. 4 in the afternoon. Beautiful day, clear skies, gentle breeze, and temps in the low 90s. And I'm drinking a huge Irish Coffee. Yup, nothing over ice... just a spiked special coffee, whipped cream and all. LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post