SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
SPAM, rye, and the Bay City Rollers on the iPad. Gonna be a relaxing night Smile

S-A-TUR-DAY, NIGHT!
S-A-TUR-DAY, NIGHT!
S-A-TUR-DAY, NIGHT!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
White russian.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Flying Dog Bloodline Ale

damn tasty

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure what to call it:

Juice of 1/2 lemon
3/4 oz St. Germain
2 oz Tangurie gin
Ice
Fill the glass with club soda

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Just picked this up, group of local guys went over and picked out a barrel of the Russell Reserve.
$45 is a pretty good deal based on the reviews I've read, we will find out shortly!

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
E H Taylor Small Batch Rye, BiB. A bit more clove/allspice bite upfront than I like but with a cube and patience it smooths out.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Stopped in StL for dinner on my way through, and had a local beer with my BBQ - Urban Chestnut's Zwickel. A decent Bavarian-Style lager.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Drinking Not Your Father's Root Beer. Man this stuff is excellent. I don't usually care for flavored drinks and thought it'd be gimmicky crap, but it tastes just like a good root beer with a hint of alcohol. 6% to boot, pretty damn good.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Stopped in StL for dinner on my way through, and had a local beer with my BBQ - Urban Chestnut's Zwickel. A decent Bavarian-Style lager.

Ha, I just poured 3 of these down the drain. Friend left them here, hes from STL, I tried one, I wasn't impressed.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Tasty. A 5:00 pour at work. McCallan 12 waiting at home.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Diet Coke Big Grin

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ice, Coke and Mount Gay rum.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Thirsty Dogs Barktoberfest

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some low budget Shiraz box wine, in a glass from the vineyard which was my BFF's favorite (tomorrow is her 45th birthday!). The vineyard has changed hands within the past several years...sigh!

But it's the thought that counts! Wink

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Bookers Bourbon old fashioned tonight.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
A sip of my barrel creations...bourbon, rye, and tequila. Now la fin du monde.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
last night was Bowmore 12yr, decent

tonight , Ardent IPA

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Back to my roots tonight. Granted this was after I had to use a 20T press to push out the trigger pin in my surplus Israeli Hi Power...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
BRL, you really need to try the Redbreast Lustau.

For me tonight... Two Wheel Porter, Two Wheel IPA, Ayinger Oktober-Marzen, W'phaner Kristall Weizenbock, Lagunitas IPA.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
capt and pepsi

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post