SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
Ssshhhh. Don't tell anyone.

North Coast Brewing Co. Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout is back in South Carolina. I cannot confirm nor deny that my glass had it in it. Neither can my glass.

Old Raspy even gets your glass drunk.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

North Coast Brewing Co. Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout is back in South Carolina. I cannot confirm nor deny that my glass had it in it. Neither can my glass.

So hopefully it's back here, too...and I can finally drink the last one in my fridge before I replenish.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
quote:

So hopefully it's back here, too...and I can finally drink the last one in my fridge before I replenish.

Those are good stuff, but it is not cold enough yet for imperial stouts.

Finishing a bottle of Saint-Veran white burgundy...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Overholt, sips well with Frankenstein & Co.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Polished off a bottle of Maker's Cask Strength, then on to Blanton's.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10353 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Hot coco with rum! Spent all night in the yard with a giant fire handing out candy.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Samuel Adams Octoberfest

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stone Xocoveza, winter-spiced mocha stout. Very nice.

Posts: 752 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey Rare Breed. Yummmm.... Smile

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flying Fish October Fish

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Stone Oakmeal Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal bourbon barrel aged imperial stout

Posts: 13741 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blue Point Brewing Co Winter Ale

7.7% ABV.

A decent winter choice; not too heavy on the 'Christmas' spices.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

posted Hide Post
Carlsberg. There was a lone 4 pack of pint cans today at Target, so they came home...

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
Old Raspy even gets your glass drunk.

Big Grin

- - -

There's no Old Rasputin in my fridge this evening, so I'm relaxing with an Apothic Crush.

((Pic not showing up))

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Hot coco, rum & bailys. Just delicious.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Oh, I absolutely love that stuff.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Been a dark beer kind of a week...
Chocolate Yeti, 2016. Backwoods Bastard. Old Rasputin. Commissar. Coffee Milk Stout.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Belgian Trippel from the Alien Brew Pub in Albuquerque.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of logrusmaster
posted Hide Post
Makers Mark. First time having it, it's not bad.

-------------------------
If not me then who? If not now then when?

Posts: 618 | Location: Earth | Registered: August 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post