SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest and Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Broke out the Corsair Triple Smoke a little while ago.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post

Posted in the bourbon thread already. Picked this up yesterday. It is super smooth and tasty! No need for ice or water, it is perfect neat. Definitely one of my favorite sippers I've yet tried.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
An imromptu Bourbon tasting tonight, so Willett Pot Still, E.H. Taylor Single Barrel, E.H. Taylor Rye, Michter's 10 year Bourbon, and some Eagle Rare 10 year, not the NAS stuff.

Arranged another tasting with someone who will bring his bottle of Jefferson Presidential 25 year. Some of the last remaining Stitzel-Weller juice on the planet. I can't wait.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10353 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Sambuca. Going great with the RP Ligero I'm smoking.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jigray3:
An imromptu Bourbon tasting tonight, so Willett Pot Still, E.H. Taylor Single Barrel, E.H. Taylor Rye, Michter's 10 year Bourbon, and some Eagle Rare 10 year, not the NAS stuff.

Arranged another tasting with someone who will bring his bottle of Jefferson Presidential 25 year. Some of the last remaining Stitzel-Weller juice on the planet. I can't wait.

^^^^ Jealous! Enjoy.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Miller lite and crown. I know I know.....it must be a special occasion.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Cranberry/Blood Orange Ale from Ordinance Brewery (a brewery named after the town of Ordinance, Oregon... which was only around a bit before during and after the Umatilla Army Depot was built).

Ordinance Brewery started a couple years ago and only had a tasting room open one night a week for a couple hours, but due to popularity with us locals they are now open seven days a week.

I go in there for a growler fill once in a while.

They did just get bottling and distribution set up so look for it as it might come to your stores.

They do have a couple other outlets here in Oregon and Washington as they share some of their brews with other tap houses and breweries, and those other places share with Ordinance. Wicked D's is one such place that shares their hard ciders with Ordinance (some of the best hard cider I have had).

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An old friend, aka freedom...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not enough

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I had originally planned on an evening of beer but....given the wonderful news of today, I pulled out a bottle of pinot noir and had a bit of a celebration this evening.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
When my wife and I go to France every year, we always plan for bringing back a few bottles of good wine and champagne. But I also always have to make room for one bottle of Scotch. At 44 euro, you're darn right I'm lugging that back home!

Almost bought this one, but decided to stick with the 18 year old Glenlivet. I don't know about for you guys, but this bottle of Glenlivet costs me $100 in Utah.

18 Glenlivet runs me closer to $150 up here in Alaska....$144. As such I buy it infrequently, though I do like it. 18yo Glenfiddich, which I think is better, is about $100.

Posts: 1728 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rekstrom:

Posted in the bourbon thread already. Picked this up yesterday. It is super smooth and tasty! No need for ice or water, it is perfect neat. Definitely one of my favorite sippers I've yet tried.

Just bought another bottle myself. Good value.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just finished infusing a bottle of Jim Beam with bacon. That should work well for tonight!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
St. Arnolds' Christmas Ale.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
infusing Jim Beam with bacon.....

That's f'ing genius. Carry on, sir.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Ssshhhh. Don't tell anyone.

North Coast Brewing Co. Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout is back in South Carolina. I cannot confirm nor deny that my glass had it in it. Neither can my glass.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Stumbled across a mead winery driving near Pittsboro today. Smile

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mainframe Coder:
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
infusing Jim Beam with bacon.....

That's f'ing genius. Carry on, sir.

I came out pretty good but I will probably return to infusing Jim Beam Maple with the bacon. That just comes together oh so well!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post