SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
just had a couple of Crafty Hens,

tasty

http://www.oldspeckledhen.co.u...beers/old-crafty-hen

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
Absinthe.

Drank it once overseas...WHOA!

One of my wife's friends served me a shot of this in France in December 2014. That's the real deal right there. And yes, that's 89.9% alcohol. Not proof.

I actually had a sore throat at the time. One shot of absinthe cured it almost instantly. I was also incapacitated for a full minute. Crazy stuff.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jigray3:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Sigh. ^ For a long while I was buying the 10/107 for about $35, easy as pie.

Damn you, Justified, Damn you....

$50.00 last year, the beauty and the curse of liquor sale controlled by the Commonwealth.

I know people refer to the "Justified Effect" as a real thing, I just haven't met anyone who would admit they became bourbon drinkers or who chose a brand because of a TV show.

Thats cause u dont know any hipsters. Thats a good thing.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vanilla Java Porter

by

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Leinenkugel Oktoberfest and Summit Oktoberfest

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
blantons gold

followed by another vanilla pumpkin O'fallon beer

Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Went to dinner at a local German restaurant and had a Hacker-Pschorr Octoberfest there.

Now I'm home and sipping on a glass of Johnnie Walker Select Cask 10yr finished in a Rye cask. This was given to me for my b-day, it's actually not too bad, I kind of like it.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My local grocery store sells singles so I bought some more Octoberfest varieties. First up:

It's a little plain and not as good as Sam Adams.

Up 2nd:

Better than Brooklyn but not as good as Sam Adams

Up 3rd:

My favorite of the 3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hacker-Pschorr Original Oktoberfest. Wink

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
A little of this is going down well tonight

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
St. Arnold's Amber Ale.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Against the Grain Brewery stout

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
A little of this is going down well tonight

[IMG]
http://i716.photobucket.com/al...psaym2nye7.jpg[/IMG]

Spotted that in a market today while getting potato salad; a pack of that comes home on my next trip to the store.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post

Picked up a single bottle of Dogfish Head's Punkin Ale and opened it tonight... can't say as I'd buy a six pack of this. Smells great, but it's a basic brown ale.

Southern Tier's "Pumking" or "Warlock" are better pumpkin beers, IMHO. Maybe that's the ABV talkin'...

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1600 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Sam Adam's Fat Jack. Always a great drink, they get better with age.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
After some white wine with dinner, a glass of Eagle Rare, which is m new favorite, followed by Dickel.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Picked up a single bottle of Dogfish Head's Punkin Ale and opened it tonight... can't say as I'd buy a six pack of this. Smells great, but it's a basic brown ale.

Southern Tier's "Pumking" or "Warlock" are better pumpkin beers, IMHO. Maybe that's the ABV talkin'...

Ive heard good things on pumking. Ill try and grab a single.

posted Hide Post
An ESB I just kegged. Made it from a photo I took of ingredients at a brewpub. It would be a good Amber Ale (if I called it that), but for an ESB, I need to cut down on the crystal malt and add some gypsum to the water next time. A bit too sweet.

I think I'll have a Rum and Coke Zero with a fresh key lime to follow it up.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ended up sharing Dominos pizza and a bottle of 2008 Stags Leap Cask 23. Quite a pairing.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Maximus, and Knee Deep Triple IPA. I like the KD IPA but at $12.00 for a bomber it's bit too much price for too little differentiation from other IPAs.

http://kneedeepbrewing.com

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post