SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just finished a Left Coast Trestles IPA. Getting ready to crack open a Stone Enjoy By 07-04-16 because I wouldn't want it to spoil.

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Tonight was an Irish Root Beer - Root Beer with Jameson's Irish Whiskey, Irish Cream and butterscotch schnapps.

Posts: 559 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Wild turkey rare breed barrel strength. Neat!

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vodka martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives. Happy 4th!

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
As of thursday night, Abita (Covington, LA) Purple Haze brew is my new favorite beer. Gotta drive a solid 30 miles to a place that has it, but well worth the drive!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
No flames please.

We are on vacation and I do love Corona while at the beach.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night was bacon infused maple bourbon.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Yesterday afternoon I had my first beer in 11 days. Kasteel Barista chocolate quad. So good but I was wrecked when I finished it!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it is Laphroaig Triple Wood.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Even Williams Vintage Single Barrel 2006

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
2012 Fancis Coppola Black label Claret

The companion to a Bison Taco Salad and a couple of Humma Humma oysters

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Green Flash Styrian Golding. Kulmbacher Eisbock.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
A 2003 Syrah from Ravens Glenn

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A fine French drop for my birthday to go with my New York Strip steak. The wife and I found it to be exquisite.

I believe we bought this particular bottle in France in 2010 or 2011.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
WLWeller barrel strength Bourbon, with two ice cubes, in a small Mason jar.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Great Divide Titan, Real Ale Commisar. One of each only. Its already Monday morning!!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Last nights indulgence

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Celebrating my 16 anniversary with my wife and our wine choice is a Chappellet 2012 Signature Cabernet Sauvignon, paired with some very nice filets at a Boston steakhouse make for a really nice evening.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Leadslingers bourbon.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Blue Moon and Blanche De Bruxelles.

I'm working on clearing out the remainder of my Spring/Summer wheat bear stash, in preparation for the Octoberfests that will start hitting the shelves this week. For example, Sam Adams started shipping out their first Octoberfest batches a couple days ago, and it's already available in stores in the Northeast.

Time to start stocking up for Fall/Winter!

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post