SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heartbroken for Family of NC Trooper
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heartbroken for Family of NC Trooper Login/Join 
Picture of HayesGreener
posted
Policing has always been a dangerous profession, but after 42 years of policing every time an officer is killed it cuts deep. The trooper senselessly killed in NC on Wednesday on a traffic stop is another hero lost to our nation. The worthless punk arrested for his murder is emblematic of a segment of our society gone feral. Somewhere along the way a subculture of has developed where disrespecting and killing law enforcement officers has become acceptable behavior. I fear it will continue to spread and God knows where it will end up. Violence is not the answer.

Those who step forward to wear the badge and serve others deserve a lot of respect for their commitment and courage. I hope we are able to continue finding such men and women with the courage to serve in the future.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10...ole-dashanell-davis/

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Amen.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Thank the left for empowering savages to resist. It’s a shame that animals like these are taken into custody by anyone but a medical examiner.

RIP brother.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107514 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
RIP Frown

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post