SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    60% of women are wearing the wrong bra ( per the commercail)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

60% of women are wearing the wrong bra ( per the commercail) Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My spouse went to a company that did custom fitting of women's brassieres and learned the difference between a brassiere that fit properly and one that didn't.

She had been wearing improperly fitted brassieres.

Within a week of getting the correct size and style, her worsening upper back pain was a thing of the past.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shugart's friend
Don't I wish...

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Congrats for making page 2 guys, really didn't think you had it in you!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Mrs DF caught a glimpse of Shugarts friend while I was posting the Jello pic. She lol'd.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
The other 40% have the wrong tits.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow no lock yet. I am impressed.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
most that read my threads have been here long enough to know whats accepted and what is not.

almost all are mature enough to think , prior to typing.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone needs me, I'll be rereading Shugarts post again. And again.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:

Well, from what I can tell there are nowhere near as many designs as there are anatomical shapes and sizes.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:

Well, from what I can tell there are nowhere near as many designs as there are anatomical shapes and sizes.

I think I'll do some serious research on this statement. I don't have near enough data. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
It’s obvious that men came up with the bra size system. Let me explain bra sizes in a clear and concise way.

A cup: A stands for Ain’t Got Boobies or Almost Got Boobies.

B cup: Barely Got Titties or Better Than Nuthin’ Titties.

C cup: Can’t Complain Size or Cute Cuddy Comfortable Cupkate Kissable. C cup is perfect, not too small or big.

D cup: DANG size titties. Enough said.

DD Double D size: Enough to make you stutter saying DD.

E cup size: Enormous Enough that gravity is a real bitch.

Anything larger is referred to as OMG CP which means OOOH CHIROPRACTOR PLEASE!!!

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

Come on.

We are mature enough adults, secure in our own masculinity to be able to discuss brassieres without degenerating into slobering, eye-goggles teenag... BREASTS!!!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
My spouse went to a company that did custom fitting of women's brassieres and learned the difference between a brassiere that fit properly and one that didn't.

She had been wearing improperly fitted brassieres.

Within a week of getting the correct size and style, her worsening upper back pain was a thing of the past.

Do you remember what company it was? My wife is very interested. Or would we be better just letting her get fitted at victorias secret.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One day several years ago my wife and I were walking through the Nordstrom's in Oak Brook when I spotted a sign offering a fitting service by Wacoal Bras. I suggested she make an appointment since I had by that time spent about 10,000 man hours setting on my butt while she tried on bras. Absolutely not says she: "I know what size I take!".

After considerable discussion she reluctantly agreed to a fitting. Much to her surprise she came away with different size and much more comfortable fit. For some reason women seem reluctant to agree to a totally free analysis of fit for undergarments.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
time for a career change to help remedy this crisis??

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
time for a career change to help remedy this crisis??

-------------------------------

I'm in!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Come on.

We are mature enough adults, secure in our own masculinity to be able to discuss brassieres without degenerating into slobering, eye-goggles teenag... BREASTS!!!!
Yeah. I'd hoped you guys would have been above such juvenile horse shit. Roll Eyes

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:
quote:

Come on.

Yeah. I'd hoped you guys would have been above such juvenile horse shit. Roll Eyes

Everybody simmer down. I'm sure someone will ruin it for the rest of the class at some point.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
I'm sure someone will ruin it for the rest of the class at some point.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post