SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need prayers for my wife please.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need prayers for my wife please. Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for good results!

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lifting

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Will keep you and your wife in our prayers.

My mom used to read my pathology books, self-diagnose and worry herself. Could be just a set of symptoms occurring at the same time but unrelated. I work in oncology and live in Louisville. Let me know if you need any help navigating the system.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Praying for her.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and your wife.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent]

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
You and your wife have been lifted up...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Done.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12107 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for both of you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Prayer said and sent for both of you.

Posts: 3721 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Bringing Techguy and his wife back up. They have gone through a lot in the past few months and are facing some challenging times over the next few weeks.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Checking in to see how you and your wife are doing

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
prayers sent

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I'm not a praying man, but both of you are in my thoughts.

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Adding my prayers for a good diagnosis and resolution.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Praying for your wife, you and your family.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Chronic pain sucks Ghost Pain is maybe worse!
My prayers for both of you....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post