SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need prayers for my wife please.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need prayers for my wife please. Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted
At the beginning of the year, I think early January or it may have been February my wife started having leg pain and lower back pain. She went to a chiropractor who adjusted her a few times, it started feeling better. When it started to act up again a couple of weeks later she went to another chiropractor that was closer to our house. They did an xray and told her the back pain and leg pain was due to a pinched nerve. She went to see them for a few months and during this time had to rely on hydrocodon we had at the house to help ease the pain. The chiropractor assured her it was going to take awhile to get this fixed due to the inflamation in the area of the pinched nerve. She was also dealing kidney stones during this time so the chiropractor got put off for a few weeks while she was dealing with the kidney stones. Anyway she finally realized that she was not getting anywhere with the chiropractor so she made an appointment with a back doctor. They took their own xray and they said she did not have a pinched nerve and scheduled her for an mri. Today we went in to discuss the mri with the doctor and they stated they did not see anything on the mri that would cause her leg pain but they did see some swollen lymph nodes in her abdomen and pelvic area so now she has to get a ct scan. We are worried to death as you can imagine. A couple of weeks ago she had night sweats in the middle of the night for three consecutive nights, she just told me this today. She’s lost weight but she has been dieting. She feels fine otherwise but we are worried that she has lymphoma of some kind. Please include her in your prayers.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Praying for her.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Here's praying that it's nothing major.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
prayers

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Sent.

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
You are both in my prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Praying for you both

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Done and done!
Hoping that it's nothing serious.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Prayers for both of you.

Posts: 1552 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
In my prayers.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No request is easier for me to comply with, consider the prayers as sent.

Posts: 66 | Location: Boca Raton FL | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Prayers said for Techgal. Hopefully you are able to help pick up slack and make things easier for her. My fiancee has debilitating back pain it is stressful for for me and painful for her.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
You and your wife are in my prayers and my thoughts for the best possible outcome on her tests.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Prayers said!

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
A prayer sent...

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. I know from experience that these things can be very hard to diagnose, which makes it very hard to stay positive while a loved one is in pain. Good luck.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Prayers up.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post