SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This year's Christmas card and some Christmas songs too
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This year's Christmas card and some Christmas songs too Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
I decided to record a six song CD of Christmas songs to include in this year's card. Here's a pic of the card and a couple of songs. Thankful to have a friend/former classmate sing harmonies on these.

https://soundcloud.com/mengr1980/oh-holy-night

https://soundcloud.com/mengr1980/what-child-is-this

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
You Sir,, are a very talented artist.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4583 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thanks for sharing your gift. Listening to these songs, sitting in front of a fire with my dog at my feet made for a great way to meet the end of this day.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work. You have a talent. And you have brought Happiness into me on a bad day. Thank you.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thank you, fellas!

Merry Christmas!

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
I love how your art always feel so rustic and inviting.
It's great that you are able to combine your different talents into one project like this.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is great! Love O Holy Night. Thanks

Posts: 83 | Location: New Albany,Indiana on the river | Registered: November 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Kudos! If you can include a few more classics we'll have all we need right here at home in SF. Beautiful voice!

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very unique and personal gift. I'm sure your family and friends will remember such efforts for many years.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
I love how your art always feel so rustic and inviting.
It's great that you are able to combine your different talents into one project like this.

And I bet both of his ears are still attached to his head!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Still have both ears! Big Grin

Thanks!

Another couple of songs:

https://soundcloud.com/mengr19...t-ye-merry-gentlemen

https://soundcloud.com/mengr19...e-christmas-12142018

Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks
Merry Christmas

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
O Holy Night might be my favorite Chrismas song. When wife/friend joined in, I think I about died. Happily. Thank you for that.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Really good job 6guns. Sounds really nice.
Do you know Grandma got ran over by a Reindeer? Lololol

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post