SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shooting at truck from HELO in Brazil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting at truck from HELO in Brazil Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
So I was falling down the YouTube rabbit hole earlier and came across this.
https://youtu.be/IuSW-OJzV6A

Holy hell can you imagine what would have had to transpired for the ROE in the United States to allow this!!!

I was cringing watching him fire from that helo with traffic around not to mention the buildings.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:...
I was cringing watching him fire from that helo with traffic around not to mention the buildings.

"GET SOME!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7.62 X 51 to the leg?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw 6 holes in the truck out of 15 shots fired. I think he was leading to much. Big Grin

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I feel like when the coast guard gets to do this they are all amped and like hell yeah!!!

I feel like these guys in South America are basically like ho hum, another boring day at the office, yes dear eggs, I will bring home eggs, hold on BANNNNG, BANNNNGG....and milk. Smile

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
They got-er-done though! That method would probably be an effective deterrent for would-be runners.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
It would deter me from driving to work too.

It was pretty impressive. He got several hits.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
7.62 X 51 to the leg?

That one through the door blew his sandle off.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:...

"GET SOME!!!"

Easy....ya just don't lead 'em so much!...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post