SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    They're escaping Walmart !!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They're escaping Walmart !! Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
I swear the crazies are escaping from Walmart

I made a quick trip the Kroger near my house for a few odds and ends and something to grill. Normally the most unusual thing you'll see in there is a kid with colored hair, some kids dinking around, or a parent with an out of control kid.

After this visit I have to change my definition of unusual...

Subject 1: A male, approx 65-75yrs, 6'7, 280-300lbs, who looked like he probably worked construction most of his life, wearing women's stretch pants (tuck under poorly done so everything was almost hanging out), a woman's purple tank top over a sports bra, and hair done up with a pink scrunchy and a stench o cigarette smoke and BO that could be smelled in the next aisle

Subject 2: an African American female, also 65+ dressed in a vertically striped black and white outfit that made her look like a zebra, an afro like the guy below, multiple facial piercings, and enough perfume to kill every mosquito in the city.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Keep them on your side of US-23 please......... Wink

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please keep them below the bridge, thanks.....

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What Sigmonkey said.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Amazon Pantry delivers food.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think there have been about a dozen threads locked that had to do with what people look like/ dress like .

i.i.r.c. a "people of Wal Mart" thread prompted a edict , over a year ago, it must have gotten pruned

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I think there have been about a dozen threads locked that had to do with what people look like/ dress like .

i.i.r.c. a "people of Wal Mart" thread prompted a edict , over a year ago, it must have gotten pruned

I understand the edict. I wouldn't poke fun at a person for their general appearance. However, when you decide to make an absolute spectacle of yourself and then venture out in public,, I'd say that you get the attention that you get.

As a side note, the appearance of neither individual was due to mental illness or poor fashion sense. This was a clearly a concious decision to stand out.

I guess generally speaking I've grown weary of 500 people being made to feel bad about being uncomfortable around a man wearing women's stretchy pants with his junk on display so that he can not be uncomfortable with his choice.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
You are simply witnessing the death of shame.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Some of them look like they forgot to take off their pajamas and dress accordingly. Big Grin

In the old days, 40 years ago, it was K Mart. But then we wore a mask while in K Mart because it was not good for your dignity to be seen shopping there. Eek

The "Blue Light" specials were a real free for all and usually the highlight for the day. Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't you know a Democrat voter when you see one? Big Grin

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are simply witnessing the death of shame

.....>witness to the fracture zone of Our World<.....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see it too. And not only in shopping centers. I work in a medical office and people show up in some of the most undignified attire you can imagine. I understand if a ranch hand or factory worker injured shows up dirty but when people show up with a history of 4 day illness in grubby smelly pj's with stains on them ?

Posts: 3287 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
You think this is bad you should visit a court room it amazes me what people show up in for court.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25418 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Respect and class have left our planet.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
If you think the ones escaping from Walmart are bad, you should see the ones that escape from the Dollar Palace:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post