SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yikes...I've been here for 15 years!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yikes...I've been here for 15 years! Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Awesome.... How about another 15

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Damn, bunch of "old timers". Big Grin

I feel like the new kid on the block. Congrats to all of you!!!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
January 22, 2003 equals 15 years and counting. This is a great place to visit...thanks to everyone for the great conversations and knowledge transfers. Thanks Para and the Mods for all your work keeping this forum a top notch place.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I recognize user names on this forum more then some of the people on my circle even after living here for 30 years.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Aug. 14,2002 for me

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. The large number of long term members says a lot.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
(Posts to see his start date)

Congrats on the anniversary.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Awesome.... How about another 15

Amen! Congrats on the anniversary gentlemen.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
It can be pretty exciting.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
Good to see a lot of real old timers here... Wink

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
From one to another Cheers Old Timer.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Been around for a bit myself, finally getting around to posting a bit

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Hard to believe I have been here 11 Yrs. Just after I bought my 229. Time really zooms on by.

Congrats to the OP. and yes it's a great place to hang. AS I have said many times before there is all grades of info here and about the greatest bunch of guys I have ever been associated with.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post