SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yikes...I've been here for 15 years!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yikes...I've been here for 15 years! Login/Join 
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted
Seems like yesterday... Eek

Thanks to Para for providing this forum. I know that it is a labor of love for him, and so glad that he shares this place with the rest of us...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Me too. Pretty crazy! Pretty much all my adult life.

Oh it's your actual 15 year anniversary. Congrats Big Grin

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19656 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Me 3 !!

Posts: 1347 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
...and me makes 4. Congrats to the OP and the rest of us. Smile

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
How time flies Razz .

Congrats!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coming up on 10 years for me. I log on here to find out what's going on in the world.

I find mainstream Media is a lost cause.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

I think I lurked for a while and joined about a year after you.

What was I doing in February 2004...

Was living in Herndon, VA and working at Dulles International Airport...my twin girls had just turned 4.

We had just come off an ugly period of "Code Orange" (Remember Those) Threat Levels...

I was carrying a P228 and P229 back then.

Good times.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Will join you in a few months.
Yeah, time does fly.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary varoadking!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Happy Aniversary varoadking

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Happy 15th, varoadking! Soon I'll have 12.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
15 flies by.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Time flys when you’re having fun!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
Thanks, y'all... Wink

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
15....yawn......

Ok, glad to have you around all these years......

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

We have seen a lot of good here in the past 15 years.

Thanks Para!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Shows how great the forum is when members stay for so long.

Posts: 13104 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post