SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    V-Tail to the courtesy phone. I have an accessory idea for your plane.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

V-Tail to the courtesy phone. I have an accessory idea for your plane. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Underwing accessory

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Nice! Comes with its own tactical illuminator too!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which trim package includes the NATO bomb rack?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Well, the payload of the gun on one wing, counterwight on the other wing and the need for jetisonable ballast (likley water that would disperse co-ordinated with the rate of fire to cover the lateral CG shift during the firing of nearly 200 lbs of ammo, would preclude the additional wight of the Flying Trunk Monkey to operate said gun.

But a ground mount of a mock up for the Weenie Roasts would be a chick magnet!!!

(And yeah, I can get the NATO Ejector Rack...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Well, the payload of the gun on one wing, counterwight on the other wing and the need for jetisonable ballast (likley water that would disperse co-ordinated with the rate of fire to cover the lateral CG shift during the firing of nearly 200 lbs of ammo, would preclude the additional wight of the Flying Trunk Monkey to operate said gun.

But a ground mount of a mock up for the Weenie Roasts would be a chick magnet!!!

(And yeah, I can get the NATO Ejector Rack...)

The best counterweight for a gun is another gun!
Big Grin

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Proverbial...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Would have to be mounted on the left wing. Got a RADAR pod on the right wing.

Are those things loud? I suppose it's OK to have a loud one on the left wing, after all, everybody knows about the Port Noise Complaint.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Port Noise Complaint.

Nicely done.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post