SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Box of Awesome Movies Karma **Congrats MRBTX**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Box of Awesome Movies Karma **Congrats MRBTX** Login/Join 
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I'm a sucker for old movies.

Please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Would love it! Count me in please.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Include me please.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Please include me...

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, yes I'm in! Thanks for the Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Oh HELL YEAH, I'm in for that!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I will rekarma any that are dupes of ones I already own. Thanks for the opportunity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Cannot pass this up. Please include me.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Great selection. Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. Please count me in.

Jake

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thank you!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Thanks!!!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list. Thanks.

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please,add my name.
Thanks
Eseaton
Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well and thanks for the karma.

We already own all 3 Atlas Shrugged movies. if I'm the lucky winner, I'll add Part Three with the first two and re-karma them to a Striker in Waiting. Wink

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes and yes please!!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
Cool. I would love a shot

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in! who got the popcorn?

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3594 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post