SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Daughter & Archery - New bow has arrived
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daughter & Archery - New bow has arrived Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
The kid has a new stick and a string! One of the new bows we've ordered for her arrived at the shop today. It's a PSE PerformX 3D with 50lb limbs and will be her outdoor bow. The rose gold color is new for PSE this year and really is stunning in person. I'm really surprised she picked it. Why? Because I like it and the older she gets, the less cool I get.

We'll start set up and tuning on it tomorrow. We won't have it ready for this weekend's AZ State Junior Olympic Championships but it should be tuned, sighted in and ready to go for Vegas in 2 weeks.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Have fun. She is a sweetheart.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Those are some huge cams on that thing.

Posts: 20074 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
That’s a cool lookin’ bow!

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Great pic! Congrats Maya, best of luck with your new bow! Smile

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
That is a very nice bow "congrats".

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post