SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congresswoman FREDERICA S. WILSON raising money from fallen soldier through widow.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congresswoman FREDERICA S. WILSON raising money from fallen soldier through widow. Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
She laughed about his press conference and thinks she's a rock star now.
Bama, please don't use the term 'thinks' when referring to this moron. Coherent though is well beyond her IQ score. She simply reacts emotionally to stimulus around her, much like a three year old does.

But I have to disagree with General Kelly just a bit. Even an empty barrel, though is may be loud, has some inherent value. This woman is completely devoid of any value whatsoever.
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
If she gets serious flak, just pull out the race card. No problems. The old lefty move.

She already did that:

JOHN KELLY'S 'EMPTY BARREL' ATTACK WAS RACIST, FREDERICA WILSON SAYS

And the media is backing that up for her. They are calling Kelly's press conference an 'attack' on her.
What I find astounding is that both Wilson and the media don't see that they've already lost on this issue the minute General Kelly spoke. All they're doing now is broadening that loss.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigdeal,

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
She's from the bluest district in the southeast. tells me all I need to know about that.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is a disgusting moron, but she has an innate ability to play the suckers.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
And if she is playing the suckers, can you imagine just how stupid the suckers are? Amazing they can chew and breathe.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You're a member of Congress, for God's sake. Where's your dignity, you boob? Honestly, is that how you were raised, lady?
It's obvious that she is no lady.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post