SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congresswoman FREDERICA S. WILSON raising money from fallen soldier through widow.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congresswoman FREDERICA S. WILSON raising money from fallen soldier through widow. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
At first I was baffled.

Why would a Congresswoman and her Press Person be traveling in a Limousine with a Gold Star family to pick up the remains of a fallen Soldier?

What was the advantage of criticizing President Trump regarding his conversation with the widow?

I believe the answer is one million dollars.

Yes, I believe Congresswoman Wilson is raising money from the Soldiers death through his widow.

The news coverage from her criticism of Trump has led hundreds to a Go Fund Me page, set up by Myeshia Johnson.
The Go Fund Me page appears to be designed to funnel money to a program founded by Frederica S. Wilson.
Sgt Johnson had participated in the Miami 5000 Role Models of Excellence Program.

FREDERICA S. WILSON founder of the 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project

Go Fund Me (Set up by Myeshia Johnson, fallen soldiers wife)

Goal $1 million

"On behalf of the 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project, it is with a heavy heart that we announce the death of our Role Model Son and American Hero, Army Sergeant La David T. Johnson. This Sergeant, 25, of Miami Gardens, Fla., was ambushed in Niger while providing training and security assistance to the Nigeriens Armed Forces in the region overwhelmed by Boko Haram. What a tragedy! Role Model Sgt. Johnson leaves behind two children, ages 2 and 6, along with his beloved wife and soulmate Mrs. Myeshia Johnson. Mrs. Johnson is currently pregnant with their third child. The 5000 Role Model of Excellence Project, is establishing a Role Model Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson Scholarship to benefit his children by providing money towards their college education. We are asking you to donate to this worthy cause.

Please, donate generously today."

What are your thoughts?
Do you think I may be on point?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Despicable woman.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
"Guiding Boys Down a Carefully Chartered Path"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Let's see, after hitting the million dollar goal, after administration costs, each kid will get about 2,500.00 if they are lucky. She gots to get PAID.

Posts: 5304 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Disgusting and vile cretin, the using of this man for her selfish interests are reprehensible.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43902 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And what's with the hats? Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Johnny Rebel sang a very derogatory song about those hats...
This is a vile individual, praying on a Soldier widow's vulnerability. I would bet This soldier was never a supporter of this disgusting woman...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8360 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Circus woman

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Why has she not been publicly censured?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Piece of Shit

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
It's had to believe that there are enough moronic voters to keep her in office, even here in Florida.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30693 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Kelly gutted her like a fish in his remarks.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Kelly gutted her like a fish in his remarks.

She laughed about his press conference and thinks she's a rock star now.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5742 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
If she gets serious flak, just pull out the race card. No problems. The old lefty move.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
If she gets serious flak, just pull out the race card. No problems. The old lefty move.

She already did that:

JOHN KELLY'S 'EMPTY BARREL' ATTACK WAS RACIST, FREDERICA WILSON SAYS

And the media is backing that up for her. They are calling Kelly's press conference an 'attack' on her.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
It's had to believe that there are enough moronic voters to keep her in office, even here in Florida.

Alan Grayson.

Posts: 9523 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Many Texans are white. Some Texans are cowboys. Few cowboys are women. I think this woman is racist by wearing a hat that ridicules white male Texas cowboys. Also, it covers the hole in her head.

Posts: 17146 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Members here know that as a rule we avoid commenting on the appearance of others. Rather, we address the behavior, words and actions of people.

Well, that's been covered with this idiot and I've never seen a photograph of her without a stupid outfit on, with a matching Stetson.

Goddamn, lady, do you have any idea at all how much of a buffoon you look like in those circus outfits? Do you know what your manner of dress tells me? Do you know what this need to wear costumes with cowboy hats tells me? It tells me that you're truly fucking stupid. Fucking clown.

You're a member of Congress, for God's sake. Where's your dignity, you boob? Honestly, is that how you were raised, lady?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107625 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I wonder who was paying for the limo they were riding in during the phone call?

Posts: 9523 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post