SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need some quick photoshop help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need some quick photoshop help Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Can anyone help by rotating the trailer 90° clockwise? The key here is I’m looking for a bad photoshop job. I’m checking in on it for a buddy after our wind storm on Sunday. I just want it to be good enough so that the thumbnail pic in his text preview shows a trailer on its side. Blown up I want him to realize he’s been had.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Quick and dirty attempt

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
^^^Thank you!

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Happy to help...wanted to make it look like it was still on the support blocks.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
quote:
for a buddy

Good Friends are hard to find - This is funny on so many levels. - My favorite place "The SF"

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please Wait. Your request is being processed...

epic!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5130 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I got just the reaction I was hoping for; about 30 seconds of “oh crap” followed by embarrassment after he opened the text.

I know that he won’t let this pass without retribution, but it was worth it.

Also, I noted (as did he) the fact it was on the blocks, very nice touch I must say.

Complacency sucks…

posted Hide Post
Big Grin

setting perfectly on the cribbing
two thumbs up

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post