SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gander Outdoors
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gander Outdoors Login/Join 
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
In Coldwater just off I69 exit 13.
Dusty, why would I say they were pricey if the were not. I don't have anything against Gander Outdoors. I shop around and if I don't like someones price then I don't buy it. I went in their old store quite often but never bought that much. Mostly ammo if a good price. Just purchased a S&W 686P for about $75 bucks less than their price. They did have a good price on a S&W Victory 22 at $329 with their membership of some kind. Didn't check that out since I already have one.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmnut:
In Coldwater just off I69 exit 13.
Dusty, why would I say they were pricey if the were not. I don't have anything against Gander Outdoors. I shop around and if I don't like someones price then I don't buy it. I went in their old store quite often but never bought that much. Mostly ammo if a good price. Just purchased a S&W 686P for about $75 bucks less than their price. They did have a good price on a S&W Victory 22 at $329 with their membership of some kind. Didn't check that out since I already have one.

So you are saying gander mountain wasn’t pricey? Maybe they aren’t pricey for people who don’t have internet. They would rountinely sell guns at MSRP or sometimes above MSRP. Used beat to shit glocks for $450 and used banger up DAO only Sigs for $700. If that is what constitutes a good price for you I feel bad for your area when it comes to gun deals.

Let’s not forgot these smoking $729 Glock Gen 4 deals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...Jc8eJ8&feature=share

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Forget it. Guess you don't understand.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post