SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just Thinking Podcast - Refreshing Perspective
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Thinking Podcast - Refreshing Perspective Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted
Fair warning - Pastors/Scriptures/Black perspective - strident atheists or anyone looking for a complete break from politics might want to pass. That being said...

I've been listening to these guys for a long time and they're awesome. Having a podcast where some conservative pastors cut through the BS and go straight to scripture, is also very refreshing for me.

The BLM show series that they recently started made me think that there might be one or two of you out there that might also enjoy listening to this.

I don't necessarily always agree with what they say but you can tell they have a heart for humanity, decency, and creation. Take it for what it is: A pretty nice break from all of the slop that's foisted on us from Hollywood, etc. One of the guys, Darrell I think maybe, often quotes Thomas Sowell too, which is fun.

Homepage: https://justthinking.me/

Here's the BLM episode - https://justthinking.me/ep-102-black-lives-matter/

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9156 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 97 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I'm on a Free Range American playlist, I'm going to listen to this next. Thanks. I'll report back. I'm intrigued by the video podcast lately. I was a guest on Tactical Pastor last weekend, and it was a ton of fun! I've been thinking about starting one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I just finished episode 103: https://justthinking.me/ep-103-the-church-of-blm/

All I can say is holy smokes. I didn't know anything about the BLM founders and what they believe.

Nothing like a podcast where a black pastor says something like, "Black people had more power and backbone as slaves than they do now..."

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9156 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I'm 1/3rd of the way through that episode (103). It's good stuff. I've gone through the BLM website a few times trying to show truth to family members who are captured in the deception of the "movement", so I knew these things.

So far...it's a good podcast. I enjoy their discussion. Wait...they just started quote Calvin...ugh. lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post